Online video of Mariner

Wow! That was fantastic! It reminded me of my last cruise that was also on the Eastern route aboard the Mariner. It brought back great memories. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all!

Lisa

The matrox card has an RCA in and out, S-Video in and out and firewire. But if you're interested, make sure you check out the Matrox website first as you need to make sure the cards are compatible with your motherboard. But feel free to email me about it.

I need PCI bus for my Dell. Shouldn't be a problem, ya think?

• Administrators
Wonderful. Made me feel like I was right there. I ?

Me too...hey, wait a minute....I *was* there!

Nice work.....I enjoyed reliving the sailing...

Laura

Sylvia, you did a fantastic job on this video. I sat here watching it with the biggest grin on my face. It brought back memories, good ones!!

Cannot wait to show this to others that have asked me...why do you all like to cruise, LOL!

I looked at your pictures and also had the music playing in the background. Wow...even the music was great!! :)

Thanks for sharing with us and look forward to another video when you sail again.

Absolutely brilliant Sylvia....heck now I cant stop singing the RCCI song....I keep watching it...and pause it when I am posting so I dont miss any of it...I will be showing it to all the family....och well only another 5 months or so to go till we are on the Mariner.

Liz

I'm very sorry, but I've had to take it offline for a bit. My bandwidth limit of 15GB was nearly reached in 1 day :eek: It will hopefully be online again in 24 hours. Hubby is gonna host it at work, see how long he gets away with it ;) if anyone would have loads of bandwidth space to host it, let me know!

Me too...hey, wait a minute....I *was* there!

Nice work.....I enjoyed reliving the sailing...

Laura

I think I saw Host Miriam at the Mini Golf part of the clip... I could be wrong... I do know that on the picture part of the site there are pictures of Host Anne, Host Miriam, and Host Graham! :)

I cried!

Yep! All those memories of our Mariner cruise brought tears to my eyes. What was the song and artist with the setting sun (starts out with you on the balcony)?

I am going to show it to DH when he gets home. DS and I have a plan. We want to go on the Mariner for his last spring break before college, 2006. We are going to show the video to DH (getting sentimental and all that) and then DS is going to say, "Dad, I would really like to go back on the Mariner." We'll see what happens.:rolleyes:

Thanks again for the video!

I'm working on putting the clip online again. I've ordered some new hosting with a massive 90GB bandwith limit, I hope that will be enough. In less than 24 hours you guys managed to take up 17GB of my bandwidth and I only had 15GB! Hopefully it will be online again in a few hours.

Anyway, thank you all so much for your really nice comments and emails!!! I've been sitting here with a huge grin on my face too! :D THANKS!!!

OK, the video is back online, you can reach it the same way by clicking on the link in my signature. Do read the important note on the video section of the site.

Thanks!

For those who enquired about the songs:

1. Sixpence non the richer - There she goes

2. Hans Zimmer - "True Romance" Soundtrack - You're so cool

3. Hoku - Perfect Day

4. Louis Armstrong - We have all the time in the world

5. The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony (instrumental version)

Looking forward to when it's online again. I tried yesterday but my volume wasn't working :( , had hubby fix it tonight, my daughter and I were ready to watch it, but we'll have to wait. I'll definitely download it so we can watch it at another time. I'm sure it's great!

Guess what. I just tried and it said this page can not be displayed. Is this the same problem or a different one.

Even if I don't get to watch it, thanks for taking the time to do this for us!

Archived