charge for serenity area

tipsy

Do they have this serenity area on the Liberty?

picklebongo,

Yes; it was scheduled to be added in 08 refurb, but they built the suites over the bridge instead. It was added in last year's refurb with the 2.0 upgrades. It's located on decks 12 forward and 14 forward (Sun & Sky).

Maybe Carnival should charge.

$1 per human occupied chair per hour.

$10 per hour per human unoccupied chair per hour.

Don,

I'd love to see that rate plan implemented! :)

I was on Fascination pool deck last year, trying so hard to find a seat. There were several in a row that we "reserved" with a book, pair of sunglasses, etc...I waited and watched for a long time, then went to one that was "reserved" with a book, and moved the book to the back of the chair so I could just sit on the edge while watching the deck games. about 15 mins later, this lady came over and told me that that chair, along with the 3 beside it were hers so I needed to move!! I am not one to fight, so I got up and left her the seats. We ended up sitting on the deck floor, with PLENTY of loungers who were home to books, towels, glasses, etc for well over on hour. Maybe at least the numerous romance novels got a good tan ;) oh well...it didn't ruin my cruise...We still had a great time. Just wish Carnival would wrangle the chair hogs :D

Did she sit? I would have stayed in the chair unless she were ready to park it. If she did sit, I would have moved over till her friend showed up, and so on. Now if the friends didn't show up for more then 35 minutes. They lost a chair.

I'm sorry but I thought I read somewhere that this area is what used to be the "adults only pool area" and that they in fact still had a small pool back there. i am just confused did they do away with the pool. Oh and I will be sailing on the Miracle if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance for the info :D.

The Serenity is located in different areas on the different classes of ships. On the Spirit class ships (Miracle) it is located aft by the adults only pool. The pool is still there, as are the hottubs, and the aft bar is now the serenity bar. Can't wait to go lay in one of those hammocks in 6 short months!

When I was on the Glory last year, there was a little kid (8-10ish) in the hot tubs with us. At first it didn't bother me, because he was just sitting there, so I didn't say anything. Then the kid put on his goggles and started diving beneath the water, then would come up and giggled to his dad about what exactly he was seeing (ie, all of the ladies chests) that did bother me. Some people are fine with their assets hanging out, but I am one of those individuals that uses towels or cover ups when not near the pool. Plus, it was just really inappropriate. I got out and told a worker. When the couple saw them coming, they and their son got up and left. Then it was perfect. :)

The Serenity is located in different areas on the different classes of ships. On the Spirit class ships (Miracle) it is located aft by the adults only pool. The pool is still there, as are the hottubs, and the aft bar is now the serenity bar. Can't wait to go lay in one of those hammocks in 6 short months!

Thank you for the quick reply.

I seriously doubt if I will be able to hoist meself into a hammock however I can and will lie on a chaise with my kindle and dip and re-dip as the whim takes me. OH I can't wait. Giddy with anticipaion am I :D.

Is the sernity area 18 plus? My girlfriend is 20 and im 22, so I hope its not 21plus
Waiters said it was 18 and over. My 18 and 20 year olds enjoyed the Fascination serenity area.

Re light lunches "I don't know about Fantasy class ships if they have."

Don't think so. No real bar on the Fascination in the serenity area.

Archived