New Savings Certificates

Yesterday I logged on to see the savings certificates and it said none were available (as they expired yesterday). I got on today and found one for the cruise I am going to book, but when I click on it, it says it expired yesterday. If it had shown up yesterday, I would have booked then! Any ideas on whether the ones showing are the expired ones and if so, when the new ones come out? I'm assuming they won't honor the expired one?

Yesterday I logged on to see the savings certificates and it said none were available (as they expired yesterday). I got on today and found one for the cruise I am going to book, but when I click on it, it says it expired yesterday. If it had shown up yesterday, I would have booked then! Any ideas on whether the ones showing are the expired ones and if so, when the new ones come out? I'm assuming they won't honor the expired one?

In the past, the new Savings Certificates showed up on the website within a few days of the beginning of the quarter.

I called and they said those showing are expired, new ones come out today. The C&A rep was able to look it up and the new ones had our cruise, so we still got the savings! She said they may not show up online today, but you can call and ask!

Thanks for your help everyone!

I'm not sure these are still the old ones. Sure, they do say that they expire March 31, 2012, but I notice that the dates for at least one particular ship seem to be different from what was there before. Before yesterday, there was a savings certificate for the October 7, 2012, sailing of the Freedom of the Seas. It's not listed now.

I'm thinking that these might be the new certificates, but the expiration dates haven't been corrected yet to reflect this quarter.

I just checked and these must be new. A cruise I already have booked now has a Savings Certificate. I called to see how it could be applied. They told me to email my Res info and certificate code. I've never used a SC before. Does this sound right?

I just checked and these must be new. A cruise I already have booked now has a Savings Certificate. I called to see how it could be applied. They told me to email my Res info and certificate code. I've never used a SC before. Does this sound right?

Yes, that's correct. You can use a saving certificate as long as you don't have anything else non-combinable already applied. Examples of non-combinable items would be balcony discount, shareholder benefit, WOW OBC. However, you can combine the savings certificate with the OBC from booking on board.

Archived