Are there enough hangers in the closet?

HeartNP

For two people, are there "enough" hangers? I'm traveling on the Miracle next week... just want to be prepared! I like hanging as much as I can to prevent wrinkles...

Silly question, but have to ask!

thank you!

karen

For two people, are there "enough" hangers? I'm traveling on the Miracle next week... just want to be prepared! I like hanging as much as I can to prevent wrinkles...

thank you!

karen

How many is enough???

I took 16 shirts on my last 5 day. What can I say? I get messy sometimes :o

Most stayed folded on a shelf in the closet. I had to leave some hangers for my wife

thank you!

karen

How many hangers are "enough"?

Most staterooms have three "closets"/

thank you!

karen

There are never enough hangers for me :D so I always ask the cabin stewart for some more.

thank you!

karen

usually, but if not, simply ask for more.

There are never enough hangers for me :D so I always ask the cabin stewart for some more.

And if Stewart's not available, ask for Larry in maintenance. He'll bring you a hammer and some nails to hang your clothes on.:D

No, there are never enough and I don't overpack either. I hang my dresses, blouses, and DH's shirts on light weight plastic hangers at home. I cover them all together with a thin plastic bag (dry cleaner type bags). I fold the garments in half and put in the suitcase. When unpacking, it's easy - just pull the garments out of the suitcase, separate them a little, and hang them in the closet. That way the very few hangers provided can be used for hanging other things - like casual shirts or slacks.

thank you!

karen

From my experience the answer is -- barely.

I prefer hanging almost all my clothes. On our last few cruises I have packed sundresses for day wear and a dress for each evening. I always take along hangers from home so that I know that everything I want to be on a hanger will be.

For two people, are there "enough" hangers? karen

No! There are never enough hangers and if you have 2 or more people in your room even if your steward brings more hangers you cant fit all of them easily in the closet because they are that thick bulky kind of hanger. So I alway bring some wire hangers with me and hang shirts on those and reserve the bulky slack hangers and hangers with skirt clips for the slacks and skirts. The wire hangers take up less space making it easier to find things in the closet.

Depends on how many people are in your cabin. When DS and DD were younger and we were 4 in a cabin, then definitely not enough. Now with only 2 of us per cabin, we have enough. I do end up double hanging some items, though. I used to pack a couple plastic hangers in case I wanted to hand wash some items, but that never happened. So, now I don't pack any hangers. If you want to hang something in the bathroom to get rid of some wrinkles, then take with a hanger or two. The hangers they have on ship do not have a hook on them, but more or less clip into the other part on the rod in closet.

Those visuals/pictures are great but we've never gotten that lucky! We've always had shelves missing, only 1 or 2 hangers in the closet, etc. There were no extra hangers according to our room steward on the Spirit. I didn't ask on the Triumph but we needed more for sure! It's myself and DH and I've already decided we are taking our own hangers from now on... if it's a concern to you... pack some!!

Archived