Deck 3 Noise

dinosaurdem

Hi,

When I cruised on the Celebrity Solstice, my stateroom was 3122 (an outside cabin). I did not have any problem with noise and liked the location. It is very convenient being located near the public rooms. However, my cabin was far from the Grand Foyer. On some nights, there are events in the Grand Foyer that are fairly noisy. These events do not go too late into the night. I would try to choose one of the inside staterooms on Deck 3 (such as 3144) that is located further away from the Grand Foyer.

Chuck

We stayed two cabin in from the Grand Foyer on the Summit. Never heard any noise.

Hi,

Based on the Celebrity cruises that I have taken, the Grand Foyers on the M-class ships such as the Summit are not used to host major entertainment events. In contrast, the Grand Foyers on the S-class ships host events such as the "Groove Interactive Themed Party" at 10:30 in the evening. Therefore, I would be a little hesitant to book a cabin too close to the Grand Foyer. I would try to book a cabin that is at least a few cabins down from the Grand Foyer.

Chuck

Archived