Curious.... where are you right now?

beachbum6264

3 of mine were there today to see it today also! It is a very good movie..makes you think.

as you probably saw on my fb page, she's completely obsessed with this series. she read all 3 books last week, has reread book 1, and is almost through book 2, and has now seen the movie twice.

curious, i got the audio cd, and i'm up to chapter 3. a bit barbaric, but i now know the current carnival cruiser comes from district 12.

At work in the wonderful county seat of Bucks County, Doylestown. Not a bad view, my window overlooks the downtown square and the blooming cherry trees on the courthouse lawn... but I'd rather be cruising!

Reviewing Financial Statements while trying to resist the urge to strangle the Market Analyst that sits in the cubicle outside of my office. He has this annoying manner that is reminiscent of a 70's DJ, and unfortunately he spends most of his day talking on the phone. I'll take it as long as I can and then shut my door...which is frowned upon because we're supposed to appear available to our co-workers. :rolleyes:

I really need my next cruise.

sitting at my desk in midtown Manhattan, browsing CC, wishing I was on a boat with that first DOD, only 160something days to go until that happens. blahhhhhhh

At least I have a 3 day weekend, so that is something to look forward to. I think I'll bring my bike out of storage and ride around Central Park this weekend. Maybe that will cheer me up.

sitting in the living room of our rented house in the OBX. The ocean is kicking up something fierce and I am thinking that I should start packing up the clothes I have not worn and also the 10 hour drive back to NY on Saturday.

I'm home. Today is my birthday and I'm reminiscing about being on Splendor last year for my birthday. I should be cleaning my house for Passover,which begins tomorrow night but I'm doing a very good job at avoidance. Plus, Supernatural is on TV.

Happy Birthday:)

sitting in the living room of our rented house in the OBX. The ocean is kicking up something fierce and I am thinking that I should start packing up the clothes I have not worn and also the 10 hour drive back to NY on Saturday.

SO JEALOUS!!!....I have to wait until Sept to be there...:cool:

dd was over there to see hunger games (again). who knew there was another movie theatre than the one in the galleria.

"DAaaAD!"

There is no theater in the Galleria....there's really not much of anything in the Galleria! Worst mall ever!

Archived