Curious.... where are you right now?

beachbum6264

in nyack ny on a bench overlooking the hudson and soon to be olde tappan zee bridge.

My mother was born and raised in Nyack, NY. My grandmother and other family members still live there. Small world :-)

nyc is about 30 miles downstream from where i am.

i'm hoping someone is posting across the river from me in tarrytown. :D

I would have been in Tarrytown today as I had a hankering for great Greek food!!

nonetheless...waving at you from you know where!!:D

Laying on my couch with my laptop open and catching up on my DVR at home. After a hellish day yesterday with me getting diverted because of tornados and my entire schedule getting messed up, it's nice to rest. I honestly did nothing today other than operate a flight from NOLA to FLL. Don't you just love those days?

ME-Zareh Sharan Afghanistan (Better known as FOB Sharana) for another 47 days then home to Missouri, then to the southern Carribean on the Valor in 64 days.

MY Love-Home in Missouri doing the count down with me...

We can't wait been a long year....:D

I'm a teacher and it's Spring Break for me :D. I'm home doing nothing, thinking about booking the next cruise. So, where are you right now?

Laying in bed perusing Cruise critic on my Kindle Fire :)

Right this minute, in bed with the most handsome 6 year old asleep next to me, while I play on the interwebs and watch Weeds. I am tired, had a busy day - geocaching, Best Buy, Walmart, Chuck E Cheese, and Cracker Barrel then home.

I'm a teacher and it's Spring Break for me :D. I'm home doing nothing, thinking about booking the next cruise. So, where are you right now?

Sitting in my recliner, drinking a cold beer & researching cruise prices, chatting with my cruise buddy who is trying to talk me into booking another one... I could be addicted to worse things besides cruising I guess...

Right this minute, in bed with the most handsome 6 year old asleep next to me, while I play on the interwebs and watch Weeds. I am tired, had a busy day - geocaching, Best Buy, Walmart, Chuck E Cheese, and Cracker Barrel then home.

I'm right down the road from you! I'm from Douglasville! My mom grew up in Mableton and my grandparents still live there! Crazy!

It's 2:07am. I'm on Spring Break from school. I should be doing something productive with my time like the insane amount of homework assigned (darn you teachers!!! :p;) Just kidding!!!), buuuut I'd much rather peruse CC, and research ideas for a graduation cruise in 2013.

I've seen alot of teachers on here. Now I know what my teachers do all the time when they're at their computers:rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

I'm sitting on my couch, watching tv counting the days until the cruise. Unfortunately there are to many days until we leave. Instead of being on a beach somewhere I'm watching the news about a prisoner that escaped from the prison not to far from my house.

I'm in bed on my android reading the boards of CC. Its 11:35 pm here in central Cali and I'm not tired :-/ Currently planning two cruises. One this fall with our kids and my parents to celebrate their 30th anniversary and one for our 10th anniversary next year! No kids or parents on that one LOL. That cruise will be our first suite and I can hardly wait!

Sitting @ home in Alabama with the worst sun burn ever:( Layed to long in the tanning bed last night! Not to long now before I leave for my cruise though:)

Seen where your going on the Fascination.. It's a wonderful ship. Not big but the crew was outstanding!!!Enjoy yourself!!

In bed in Orlando, FL with my laptop. Cruising the boards while I decide when I am going to finally get up and start my day. Have my sweet son next to me as he crawled into my bed in the middle of the night, and he makes it all toasty warm so I don't want to get up and get ready for work!

Archived