Curious.... where are you right now?

beachbum6264

I am sitting here at work getting some cruise info for my boss who is leaving on the 13 for his cruise and then the other boss is leaving on April 30 for his.

And we have a snow storm warning. What I wouldn't do for a drink on a deck.

Sitting in my office in the southeast corner of the British Columbia Rockies.

It's snowing and -5C but I don't care since I start my extra long weekend in about 2 hours. :D

Enjoying the sun and coolness of Lake Superior, as I sit in my home office doing some work ( well, computer in my bedroom). DD just got home for school and has a few days off. If the snow is melted enough back in the woods (was not last Saturday)we shall hike to a small remote waterfall tomorrow looking for wolf or moose tracks and enjoy spring temps.

No matter what, time to get outdoors, maybe, just maybe winter is done? Sunny and 52, why am I working now!

I'm a teacher and it's Spring Break for me :D. I'm home doing nothing, thinking about booking the next cruise. So, where are you right now?

I'm a teacher as well (supply) and just got home from a wonderful day of work after a miserable day yesterday! So jealous of all the posters who are able to be on CC while "working"! :D

Just got home from a day trip to a Fl state park where we cooked our pancakes on

the table top....all we could eat and then a boat trip........sure did wish it was a cruise,

but being on the water was lovely......the water temp was 80 degrees, so the gators

just lay around in the warm water instead of crawling up on the bank to get warm.

I am in new Orleans and suppose to be cleaning house but I am on CC instead!! Hoping the next few days go by fast!! 11 days and a wake-up!!!

I am in New Orleans too and guess what? I cleaned my house yesterday, so I can continue surfing CC without feeling guilty :):p. I have a little less than 90 days to go before crusing :mad: which is too many days left for me.

Just got home from work, made a drinky poo and checking out cruise critic. Planning a Meet & Greet for our upcoming cruise, 23 days:p

BTW- I would be fired for being on CC at work. Where do you all work where you get paid to check out CC? I want your job.:p They actually check our computers periodically.

Currently worked day 3 of 12 straight. A llllooonnnnggg week ahead.:eek:

Right now? Physically, I'm at work, at Cuyahoga Falls Public Library.

My state of mind? Well, since I was listening to some pirate music on the way in, I'm on the Spanish Main plundering Maracaibo, and after that I'll be getting plastered out of me gourd at Port Royal...

Archived