Curious.... where are you right now?

beachbum6264

I'm a teacher and it's Spring Break for me :D. I'm home doing nothing, thinking about booking the next cruise. So, where are you right now?

Suburban Philadelphia here with nine days to go...

I just got done eating lunch at my desk and checking up on CC, time to get back to work. :(

I'm a teacher and it's Spring Break for me :D. I'm home doing nothing, thinking about booking the next cruise. So, where are you right now?

I am a guidance counselor and am currently at school and looking forward to the end of the school day in 2 hours. Our spring break was 2 weeks ago and I was on the Carnival Liberty. I'm planning next year's spring break cruise--just haven't decided which itinerary yet.

From one "beachbum" to another, HELLO! I'm at work, bored, spending way too much time on CC, hoping I don't get caught. I'm not a teacher, but I do work for a public school system here. Our Spring Break starts this Friday. Counting the days until our cruise. Four weeks from Saturday! Yahoo!:D

in nyack ny on a bench overlooking the hudson and soon to be olde tappan zee bridge.

What's happening with the Tappan Zee?

I'm down the road from you in White Plains, working very hard at work.

Archived