Who is current Cruise Director on the Eclipse?

cls711

Just got off the Eclipse and it was Lisa's first cruise on her. It took me a while to like Lisa, but by the end of the cruise, I loved her! She was funny, personable, energetic and a great singer. I wish we had heard more of her singing.

Agree , Lisa has a fantastic voice and would have loved to hear more of her singing.

Lisa is a gem, very warm and engaging.

She took the time to give me a call on our last sea day to wish us farewell and chat for awhile.

After her stint on the Eclipse, she'll be on vacation and didn't know where she would be after that.

Mari:)

Hi,:) there are some folks who posted somewhere on here that

Q is no longer with Celebrity. Maybe do a search and you can find

out more information.

new to celebrity. Read many eclipse threads, have plenty of previous with RCL Legend twice IOTS and other cruise lines plus AOS next year to iceland

interesting to read about CD and the return on 26 may to Russia, seems we will get the chance to meet Mike if you are correct. Have logged in for CC get

together, is it the place to catch up on what special about eclipse.

Karl sandra:

Might want to fix your upcoming sail date. On the 28th we will be at sea. Are you helicoptering to the ship that day. :rolleyes: Sorry, trying not to be a smart arse. See ya on the ship. Come join our Roll Call too. :)

2morecruises

Personally, I like Mike. I heard the complaint from some on my B2B that he was everywhere. Much too involved. Perhaps he was reacting to those comments??? Speak to him once and he will greet you very warmly whenever he meets you. He sometimes appears to bit a bit too energetic. Probably says: "Celebrity Life Activities" too many times. However, he is talented and really seems to enjoy what he is doing.

I could not disagree more with the complaints about Mike Gibbons. He was by far the best cruise director that I hav encouctered. I agree that the CD does'nt make a big difference but I thought Mike was great. Just my opinion

• 4 weeks later...
Karl sandra:

Might want to fix your upcoming sail date. On the 28th we will be at sea. Are you helicoptering to the ship that day. :rolleyes: Sorry, trying not to be a smart arse. See ya on the ship. Come join our Roll Call too. :)

2morecruises

also sailing on 26th cannot afford a helicopter yet just logged the wrong info on inital setting up signature box ( slip of the finger on the key ) not sure how to redo signature box but only important is that I make the ship on due departure date

have most the rest of our group of nine who are interested in joining the roll call (Bill and Joyce, Roger and Pam plus Pam's mum ) who are about to sign up and request to join ) sending the the details of how to enrol

we are all together on a table for 10 (we hope as booked for)

think we are all on deck 7 and members of Moose International maybe some of the guys from over the pond may know about this Fraternity or even be members of a lodge in the USA if so we would be very pleased to meet you

Karl

Archived