My extensive Pearl review with pics and SURPRISE

mitsugirly

I that case, the times quoted for docking at Cozumel were therefore correct

Our information with NCL said we were docking at International and it would be from 10am-6pm. Then they switched where we docked and then said the times would be 11am docking with a return time of 6:30pm and leaving around 7:30. Every cruise I've ever been on we go by "ship" time and the times they give you are for ship time, not island time. Even though we've changed times while on other cruises, we are still in port the times they told us we were going to be there (ship time). The island may have been an hour behind us, but that is usually not what the ship goes by. Anyhow, what is the point you are trying to make? I just stated that I liked being there later...SHIP time, we left late and it was after dark. :confused: Either way, we were there late.

Our information with NCL said we were docking at International and it would be from 10am-6pm. Then they switched where we docked and then said the times would be 11am docking with a return time of 6:30pm and leaving around 7:30. Every cruise I've ever been on we go by "ship" time and the times they give you are for ship time, not island time. Even though we've changed times while on other cruises, we are still in port the times they told us we were going to be there (ship time). The island may have been an hour behind us, but that is usually not what the ship goes by. Anyhow, what is the point you are trying to make? I just stated that I liked being there later...SHIP time, we left late and it was after dark. :confused: Either way, we were there late.

The point I am trying to make, having been on the ship at the time, was that the times quoted for arrival and leaving were perfectly correct.Yes, the ship did leave a little late

• 6 months later...
OCHO RIOS, JAMAICA

JAMAICA FOR A DAY AI SUNSET GRANDE RESORT

Thank you very much for sharing your great pics! That looks like an awesome place to spend the day, minus the scary braiding incident...lol. Makes me wish we were in port all day so there would be time to go there. I would love to get my hair braided, but I think I'm too old to pull off the look, not to mention I will probably be coming home to snow :( :D

thank you, thank you, thank you for this awesome reveiw. wow, i loved the pictures. i had forgotten alot of the great things on the ship. i cant wait too get back on her. i am going with a friend who has no idea what a cruise ship is really all about. she will probably do '' something unmentionabale '' when she gets onboard and checks out the ship :D. it is going too be a long time untill next sept.

thank you, thank you, thank you for this awesome reveiw. wow, i loved the pictures. i had forgotten alot of the great things on the ship. i cant wait too get back on her. i am going with a friend who has no idea what a cruise ship is really all about. she will probably do '' something unmentionabale '' when she gets onboard and checks out the ship :D. it is going too be a long time untill next sept.

You're welcome. Have a great time. :D

• 6 months later...
Really enjoyed your photo review...great photos. :):):):)

Thanks.

Great review. Can you tell the names of the Captain, Hotel Director, Food & Beverage Manager and Cruise Director. Thanks

Thanks. No sorry, I'm not one of those that pay attention to this information when cruising. I see people ask about it all the time, but I'm not sure why. :confused:

Thanks so much for your detailed review. Loved reading all of it and your photos as in all your reviews are just fabulous. Thanks again for sharing your family experience.

Cdn in KS

No problem. I enjoy sharing our experience and love to take photos so that others can get a better "feel" of the places as well. :D

Thank you for the review..............we are celebrating our 35th anniversary in November 2014....on Pearl....renewing our vows with many friends & family. So excited to check out the Pearl...........there are 40 of us booked so far......:)

Thank you for the review..............we are celebrating our 35th anniversary in November 2014....on Pearl....renewing our vows with many friends & family. So excited to check out the Pearl...........there are 40 of us booked so far......:)

You are very welcome. Happy 35th Anniversary. :D 40 people...wow. That's awesome! Have a great time.

Hey Kim - On another note, I notice that countdown clock of yours clicking down quickly, under the two week point! :D I know you need this vacation Girl! ;) Hope it is a great one. Can't wait to hear all about Carnival vs. NCL. If I don't see you on here between now and then, Bon Voyage!!! :) -Eileen-

Hey Kim - On another note, I notice that countdown clock of yours clicking down quickly, under the two week point! :D I know you need this vacation Girl! ;) Hope it is a great one. Can't wait to hear all about Carnival vs. NCL. If I don't see you on here between now and then, Bon Voyage!!! :) -Eileen-

Thanks Eileen. Yep, it's coming quick and I'm not even prepared. We have 11 days until we leave. I definitely need this vacation...one way or another. I'm in finals now for the next 2 weeks and it's killing me. My Nursing final for Med Surg is tomorrow and my Pharm is next Tuesday then off we go. Woo Weeeeeee. :)