Coral Princess Which cabin?

Reader0108598

Good Saturday afternoon

If you had your choice of one of these cabins which would you choose?

C637

C641

C419

D418

D624

D626

Thank you

Reader:D

I'd take the more midship cabins...C419 or D418. I haven't been in one of the cabins extended out from the ship like C419 which I would think would have a more unobstructed view. However we selected one of the cabins that didn't extended out from the ship figuring that they would be more wind protected. I have no way to know if that was the best decision or not but we enjoyed our cabin. :)

There was a website that shows all the Coral and Island cabins with the pro's and con's...does anyone know what that site is? I believe a CC member put it together...I lost it and can't find it now.

Thanks

We were on a Caribe aft balcony in one of the bump outs - 426 I think. It was next to one of the huge suites and we loved it! Close to elevators ( no noise) close to laundry, huge balcony - half open which was perfect for Alaska drizzle. Close to the back open viewing deck! Can you tell we LOVED it! We were on the Coral.

Archived