Excursion ??

When booking excursions do they put the money owed on your seapass immediately or do they wait until you board the ship?? Can you book excursions anytime or do you have to wait closer to sailing date??

Thank you!

Carol

When booking excursions do they put the money owed on your seapass immediately or do they wait until you board the ship?? Can you book excursions anytime or do you have to wait closer to sailing date??

Thank you!

Carol

If you pre-book your excursions (before you sail) they are put on your credit card. If you book on board they are added to your seapass card.

You can pre-book when they RCI opens up the shore excursions window to allow booking. Keep checking.

Thanks for your responses. If I remember correctly when sailing on Princess they didn't charge us until we boarded the ship. The tickets were in our cabin and the charge was on our seapass account.

We haven't sailed RCI since '07 and I couldn't remember their procedure.

Thanks again.

Carol

I like booking the excursions before we board so we know there's availability and also, it's nice having it paid and out of the way. We've done it both ways and wow, something about seeing the wine pkg, and the excursions on the first day on the seapass bill that makes you feel ill. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived