New Sale Today Only

pryd

Everyone who has an ES reservation should check your rates for your cruise. Carnival has a 1 day sale called Summer is in Sale. OBC or upgrade.....you decide.

Happy bargain hunting

Everyone who has an ES reservation should check your rates for your cruise. Carnival has a 1 day sale called Summer is in Sale. OBC or upgrade.....you decide.

Happy bargain hunting

Thanks for the heads up! I check mine before I leave for work.:)

I couldn't book ES cause I booked too close to the sail date, so I can't take advantage of the price drop. However, I did get the spring into summer sale rate and it was good, but it has gone down since (good for others :), bad for me :(). Still happy with the rate I got and can't wait to GO!

For the future, can someone tell me how close to the sail date do they stop offering the Early Saver?

I couldn't book ES cause I booked too close to the sail date, so I can't take advantage of the price drop. However, I did get the spring into summer sale rate and it was good, but it has gone down since (good for others :), bad for me :(). Still happy with the rate I got and can't wait to GO!

For the future, can someone tell me how close to the sail date do they stop offering the Early Saver?

I believe it is 3 months for 5 day cruises and shorter and 5 months for 6 day cruises and longer.

Just FYI, If the price you paid is now available for a higher catagory, you are able to upgrade your cabin if you wish, just call.:D

My rates are just up........I booked ES a couple of months ago for my fall cruise and it almost immediately went up $35, and today it's up another $4.........but I've got plenty of time to see some drops.........

Just FYI, If the price you paid is now available for a higher catagory, you are able to upgrade your cabin if you wish, just call.:D

Are you talking about the original price at time of booking? For instance, at the time of booking ES, my total was $2967 (without gov. taxes and fees). If a higher category was that price, would I be able to upgrade for FREE or if it is a little more, then I guess I would just pay the difference, correct? Also, would I be able to pick my own cabin as I did when I booked? I don't want someone to upgrade me and put me anywhere :mad::eek:.

Archived