New Sale Today Only

pryd

This worked out to $100 and a cabin upgrade for us. I didn't book early saver, but am still 5 days before final payment, so able to take advantage of this. This is the third price drop for this cruise, totaling $380, since we booked it in February.

I'm going to have to quit checking prices on Friday.

We check ours frequently, our cruise is now $200. pp higher than we pd. :eek: so that doesn't look like any sale to me. Congrats to those who actually do get a price drop. Best of luck to the rest of us.

Edit to add, we just checked using fare viewer, our category is not even listed. Does that mean it's sold out? We are already in what we feel is a great cabin location, so do not wish to upgrade.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer#

THAT IS THE BEST WAY

its to easy to get confused doing fake bookings

I just checked using this site. Our category doesn't show at all. Does that mean it is sold out? Just curious, like I said our price has gone way up. We already have what we feel is a great cabin location, so we don't wish to upgrade.

Hope you all get a good price drop, not too long after booking my category went away and havent seen it since to get any price drops, but happy with our price. Our sons' room we got a bunch of price drops before final payment but I just checked and its back down to what we paid after the price drops...pays to keep checking, you never know :)

its to easy to get confused doing fake bookings

Yes, I am confused. I check Fare Viewer and then I do a fake booking just to see what kind of upgrade I can get, and the prices are way, way up. :confused:

I just checked Carnival's website and the Summer is on Sale special is on from April 10th to April 30th. So keep checking!

How do you know the sale is through April 30t? I heard someone say it was a one day sale. :rolleyes:

if the cat you are in is sold out or pretty full you wont see a drop. it will be more ... ( normally on an OV I see none and balcony forget it lol)

normally that is my case but on the Paradise PT / inside rooms must not be selling for 6/2 as we have had 4 drops in the past 2 weeks !!

good luck to all.

How do you know the sale is through April 30t? I heard someone say it was a one day sale. :rolleyes:

It's on the email they sent out and on the Terms & Conditions of the sale on their website.

Per Carnival Website: Must book between 4/10/12-4/30/12

Everyone who has an ES reservation should check your rates for your cruise. Carnival has a 1 day sale called Summer is in Sale. OBC or upgrade.....you decide.

Happy bargain hunting

I just checked and yes it is $100 cheaper today than yesterday but the last week has been $150 more expensive than it was 2 weeks ago...same old Carnival $$ games. No luck in OBC for me... But... I do no care becuase I am cruising in a little more than 100 days!!! :)

This worked out to $100 and a cabin upgrade for us. I didn't book early saver, but am still 5 days before final payment, so able to take advantage of this. This is the third price drop for this cruise, totaling $380, since we booked it in February.

I'm going to have to quit checking prices on Friday.

I just got the $100 price reduction due to the Summer is on Sale that started last night. :) I submitted at 12:15 last night and already saw it when I went into my Manage My Cruise. That was fast. Didn't even have to wait one day. This is 4th drop in about 2 weeks. I have never received an email stating I got a price drop. I had to go into Manage My Cruise and that's how I found out I got all my price drops. Total so far is $427.64 (could have been $470, but gov. fees and taxes were higher on one price drop).

Now what I have been trying to find out and CAN'T is that I received the $100 price drop and they also said upgrade. What do they mean by this? Do I have to spend a lot more to get the upgrade and would I have lost the $100 price reduction? :confused: Still waiting for an answer as I can't seem to get one. :rolleyes:

Archived