Anyone Else Silly Enough to Book for 2014?

susie8862

Got tired of waiting for the Breeze bookings to open up so we are booked on the Sunshine for 4-27-14 in next door Bowling Alley Balconies!!

Sunshine only has 1 that holds 3 people and I wanted it!! One HUGE balcony!! :D

We did. I booked a 2013 cruise in 2011 just so I could get specific room. I had an opportunity to get 6232 on the Pride so that was my justification. Now time is moving really slow; I don't even want to look at my little redbox because the number is still too high.

OMG!!!!:eek::eek: How can you guys all wait that long? We booked ours about 50 some odd days out and it was TORTURE!!!! I cannot imagine having to wait 1-2 years.:eek: I am a very implusive person. When the feeling hits, I need to book it, and I need to travel ASAP!!! I don't think I could stand the wait!!!

OMG!!!!:eek::eek: How can you guys all wait that long? We booked ours about 50 some odd days out and it was TORTURE!!!! I cannot imagine having to wait 1-2 years.:eek: I am a very implusive person. When the feeling hits, I need to book it, and I need to travel ASAP!!! I don't think I could stand the wait!!!

I have 2 booked inbetween!

Sept will be my second this year then I have to wait until Sept 2013 for our British Isle Cruise. So that year wait will be torture! But I do get to go to London & Paris for the first time.

So I guess the ends justify the means.

So I will be on here 24/7 for that year! :D

:D:D

I have 2 booked inbetween!

Sept will be my second this year then I have to wait until Sept 2013 for our British Isle Cruise. So that year wait will be torture! But I do get to go to London & Paris for the first time.

So I guess the ends justify the means.

So I will be on here 24/7 for that year! :D

LMAO!!!! But that is still an ETERNITY away, in my eyes:eek::eek: I seriously could not book that far out. I have been C

ONSUMED by this website for the last 60 days. My life would go to HELL:D I am hoping to book another one for this summer once we get off the Pride in two weeks. I can wait 2 or 3 months, but that's my limit. lol

I just did....lol ;) Wanted a particular cabin, on the Splendor when it comes to NYC. YIPEEEEEE:o

i would if i had the money right now to do it. lol. and just think of ALLLL THE DAYS.. to keep looking for PRICE DROPS.. one can always hope :)

• 1 year later...

Wonderful! DH and I sail the 18th too. Our second cruise.. I have wanted to see Hawaii... since Elvis. Put Challenge up to my D Sister and her DH, and we are booked. Hoping for a nice Pacific crossing. We are traveling from NY... Upstate. Combined our daughter to book a cruise for Honeymoon.. hey, Carnival should appreciate my good will, and give me my preferred dining time, we are on a wait list... still, a happy customer.

we would so be booked for next spring/summer if more dang itineraries were out! about to just book the miracle for net april to alaska and be done with the waiting but i know something better will come out as soon as i do.

I just did....lol ;) Wanted a particular cabin, on the Splendor when it comes to NYC. YIPEEEEEE:o

Your late! We booked 2 cruises back in February. One is March 30, 2014 on the Pride and September 28th, 2013 on the Dream.

The Aft Vista Suites and the Aft Wraps do disappear quick, so we had to snag them early too.

I look at my photos, from 8 day Caribbean, and am So excited.. Hawaii, for two.. 200.00 per day.. and island hopping too. A lot to prep for to get the most out of an awesome trip.. just book!!!!

We booked our Jan 14 cruise at the beginning of Dec 12. Not silly, but definately necessary for us to get the cabins that we needed. even at that early we still lost on of the inside spa quads :( and had to get one lido instead. ( There are only 2 inside spa quads on the Dream) We needed two quads and a balcony up there. We missed our first choice by a couple of weeks.

Congrats!

I booked July 1, 2012 for May 2013! Same reason as you! IMO, I have the best cabin on the ship! Grand Scenic Oceanview on the Valor! There are are only 2 on the ship!!

Archived