Anyone Else Silly Enough to Book for 2014?

susie8862

Breeze April 26, 2014. Already booked. :D

Me too!!!! We were'nt even off the Breeze a week and my hubby surprised me when I got home from work with our cabin and reservation number!!

Can't wait to live the Breeze life again!!

I'm awfully close to booking!! But I do need to slow down a bit I already have 3 booked for this year and I can't wait to book for next year.!!

I'll be cruising while my house falls down around me... Prayerfully, I'll get to manage a couple.

I'm awfully close to booking!! But I do need to slow down a bit I already have 3 booked for this year and I can't wait to book for next year.!!

I'll be cruising while my house falls down around me... Prayerfully, I'll get to manage a couple.

I have 3 booked for this year so I can hit platinum...

Next year...the 4th booking....just seemed so natural! :D

I booked the Glory for April 27th 2014 on April 26th 2013 LOL

I have never booked a cruise that far out! Thank goodness we have one in September to tide me over. I am trying very hard not to think about either cruise too much since they are far away and I may go into overload. DH does not want to hear about it. He just wants to know when to start packing LOL

Been booked for over a year for March of 2014 on the Sunshine. Booked an aft wrap that has been upgraded to an Ocean Suite. Been paying $100 a month to it. It's like a 24 month no interest loan, at least that's how I'm looking at it.:D

We waited a while for Carnival to post their 2014 Europe dates. When they made the announcement that they would not be in Europe for 2014 on Friday, May 10, we went ahead and Booked the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas for September of 2014 out of Southhampton. We like to have a couple of cruises always booked. That way we get everything paid for well in advance (including excursions), and do not have the vacation that follows us home. :-)

Alaska July 2014. I was looking at deck plans for the Miracle and noticed they have a balcony connected to an inside. Perfect for us. Only 6 of these so I thought I better book.

Is there a special website for viewing deck plans or do you search on carnival? I do not understand how to choose the best cabins?:confused:

Archived