Lattitudes Promotions

munchkin002

A while back I read a post about what the upcoming Lat. Promos were going to be. I can not find that post and can not find any info except for April's promo. Does anyone have any info on what the next few promos are going to be??

Thanks in advance!:)

Presently if you go and log into your NCL acct. then click on Latitudes Rewards, then click on inside offers you will see what is being offered for this month. Basically if your searching around look for the "L" beside sail date. It usually is up to $250 off based on cabin selection.

We just asked our TA and received this reply.

"just spoke to NCL resevations and I was told that the only category on this sailing date that qualifies for an onboard credit is Mini Suite or higher, minisuite credit $35.00usd per person. You are getting quite a good rate for what you have it is probably not worth upgrade"

We just asked our TA and received this reply.

"just spoke to NCL resevations and I was told that the only category on this sailing date that qualifies for an onboard credit is Mini Suite or higher, minisuite credit $35.00usd per person. You are getting quite a good rate for what you have it is probably not worth upgrade"

I don't know where your TA is getting his/her info but i just checked again and there are dozens of destinations and sail dates with Latitudes promo attached

go to this link and pull up 1 destination then look for the "L" next to sail date.

http://www2.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/insider-offer

I don't know where your TA is getting his/her info but i just checked again and there are dozens of destinations and sail dates with Latitudes promo attached

go to this link and pull up 1 destination then look for the "L" next to sail date.

http://www2.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/insider-offer

We booked a few months ago, should have waited I guess the policy states -

Latitudes Insider Offer-Onboard Credit

Offer valid from April 1 through April 30, 2012 11.59 PM EST.

I can try again, cancel and rebook??

This is why I don't like TAs. Sometimes you get a good one, sometimes you don't. If booked right through NCL what they do in the background is cancel and rebook your reservation. Sounds like this one maybe doesn't want to go through the level of effort to rebook it?

The Latitude offers are often there, the problem is trying to find them and I don't think NCL makes it easy.

You also need to compare apples to apples ie cabin category via TA verses cabin category via NCL. You may find that your TA has given you a lower price by $30 to 50 dollars. Look at the base price which is the price before taxes and port fees.

The Latitude offers are often there, the problem is trying to find them and I don't think NCL makes it easy.

You also need to compare apples to apples ie cabin category via TA verses cabin category via NCL. You may find that your TA has given you a lower price by $30 to 50 dollars. Look at the base price which is the price before taxes and port fees.

No! Look at the bottom line price including all taxes and fees. Travel agents are permitted to exclude what is called NCF (non commissionable fare) from their advertised price, while cruise lines are required to include these amounts in their base fare quotes. The only valid price comparison is on the bottom line... with all taxes and fees included.

We love our TA and I wish I could tell you her name. She's not with NCL but she's involved with a major cruise booking agency.

She's very fair, helpful, accommodating, quick, personal, interested, and always on the look out for specials. If I alert her to any I find, she immediately gets back to me. Mostly we just trust her to help us in her professional way using her resources that are much easier for her than me, and she does. She can get faster results, I guess is what I should say.

Not all information I see in the emails from NCL is user friendly. I can understand most of it, but some of my acquaintances totally read it wrong and get very upset if they don't get upgraded to a suite (from an inside). Then they get mad at NCL. The UPgrades to suites etc..on "all ships all destinations" gets them every time.

People get paid big bucks to write those ads and lure you in. Yes there's tons of good deals, but there's millions of passengers. We can't all be upgraded, but we all get the email.

I can see where some of the info is misleading. Doesn't hurt to double check when in doubt.

Its like my DH falls for the way things are priced. For instance, if something says $899 per person, he'll say its $800 per person. I say No, its $900.

This is why I don't like TAs. Sometimes you get a good one, sometimes you don't. If booked right through NCL what they do in the background is cancel and rebook your reservation. Sounds like this one maybe doesn't want to go through the level of effort to rebook it?

You were right, we called NCL, they called our TA and we were re-booked. A lot of work just for $50:00 still it pays for bottle of wine or so.

Archived