Where do I print the airport vouchers?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can direct me online to where I have a confirmation of the airport vouchers that were purchased pre-cruise? Is it in the cruise docs? I just want to make sure I have a printed confirmation in case our names are not on the list.

Thanks!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can direct me online to where I have a confirmation of the airport vouchers that were purchased pre-cruise? Is it in the cruise docs? I just want to make sure I have a printed confirmation in case our names are not on the list.

Thanks!

Yes, transfer vouchers are usually included with your cruise docs. You should be able to download the cruise docs and a PDF file, and print the pages with the transfer vouchers. The cruise docs are usually available on Royal's website around 6 to 8 weeks before the cruise.

You can also go thru the cruise docs and print out only what you want. Our last cruise, our TA went thru their agent to book our flights so we didn't book thru the cruise lines, nor will we deal with transfers again. After getting in late on our Panama cruise a couple years back, if we had used the transfer, we wouldn't have made our flight, since it had to wait for everyone needing it, so we either get a cab or shuttle with other members of our roll Call as we did on our TA this past Oct.

Archived