Royal Palms Cabanas

Ramrac

Has anyone ever rented a beach cabana at the Royal Palms? I am thinking about renting one in October and wanted to see if anyone had any pics of them or any info on them and if you enjoyed them.

They do have beach cabanas at Royal Palms, We just booked one for July...if you look at their Webs cams, they usually show them... they are fabric covered:)

If you remember can you let me know how you liked them and if they were worth it?

• 2 weeks later...
They do have beach cabanas at Royal Palms, We just booked one for July...if you look at their Webs cams, they usually show them... they are fabric covered:)

So you have booked a beach cabana? Did you also have to book a day pass? Do they have day passes... or is it public access and anyone can go there/

Thanks!

All of 7 Mile beach is public....the areas right up near the hotel may be "private" but NONE of the beach is private. You can go anywhere near the ocean. There are chair/umbrella rentals up and down the beach, and restrooms/restaurant/bars, too. Shade is under trees or umbrellas.

You really don't need a "day pass" anywhere to have a great beach day.

I booked a cabana yesterday. Within minutes I received an email that says they got my request and that I would receive another email to give them credit card information, etc.

It's now been 24 hours, and no more replies from them. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to have the cabana confirmed?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Archived