Crown and anchor question?

I filled out the application card and put it in the drop box on my last cruise (march 4th thru the 11th) on freedom. When should I be hearing from rcl giving me my c&a number? I already booked a cruise for next year so I just need to add my crown and anchor number to it when I get it, but it's been over a month already and no word.

As I learned from some of the fine folks here, this is a call-in thing. I've never sailed on RCI, but with one call (and a most quick, cordial and professional one on the agent's behalf) I became Diamond on RCI due to my status on Celebrity.

What a classy looking ship, beautiful !

As I learned from some of the fine folks here, this is a call-in thing. I've never sailed on RCI, but with one call (and a most quick, cordial and professional one on the agent's behalf) I became Diamond on RCI due to my status on Celebrity.

We just completed our 5th RCI cruise last week on Allure & became Platinum. We recieved 2 RCI logo bags & Platinum pins in our cabin one night. Not a big deal, but nice souvineers just the same

All we got last year was two lousy pins:rolleyes: And we didn't get those til we were actually Emerald since they added that status while we were Platinum. We did two cruises as Emeralds and got nada, not even the pins.

We just made Diamond on our last cruise so we'll see what happens on EX in Nov. Don't really care about the pins, but it is interesting all the inconsistencies across RCI. Just happy to be there.:D

We sailed last Christmas and filled out the cards on board as well. When I had not heard anything by mid-March, I sent them an email. Got my response and numbers in a few days after that. I would have followed up earlier, but I got busy with life and forgot about it.

Archived