Aqua Cabins on Constellation

jmaxwell

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

It looks like the Celebrity Constellation is going to be refurbished between April 15 and May 5, 2013. This is based on the fact that the Celebrity website has one set of deck plans through the April 11 cruise (which is four nights long) and a new set of deck plans that is effective May 5. AQ staterooms can first be booked for the May 5, 2013 transatlantic crossing.

Chuck

Thank you, seacruise9. I'll have to look on Celebrities website instead of the TA site that I check. For my sailing later in May 2013, they do not show the AQ. Perhaps they ARE sold out.

So do I understand that the AQ and Blu will be added onto the aft of the ship?

Thanks, I did find them listed on the Celebrity website. However, I am not able to see the deck plan. When I click on the new deck plan, all I get is boxes with no pictures. Does anyone have a deck plan that they can post here, or direct me to another?

What is currently on Deck 11 where the AQ's will go? Also, where will Blu be located?

Weird that my TA site doesn't show them available.

That worked, thank you!

Not thrill about the location of these AQ's. Goodness, over the bar and Cafe, or under the pool or Solarium. Not very spa like. It's also odd that Inside rooms can be across the hall that hold more than 2 persons. So, you could end up with children across the hall from you, when I thought that the concept of AQ is to be child free.:rolleyes:

Archived