$99 third person add on price

mrdrdoso

does anyone know when ncl offers the third and fourth person discount? i'm searching for my friend and i have taken advantage of that special before but i don't remember if it is only ran a certain time of year.

i would really appreciate any input, happy sailing

NCL is offering the kids free excursions promo so may not offer cheaper rates for 3-8 passengers like they have in the past. Nothing to do but keep watching and reading CC. If it shows up, you'll hear about it on CC guaranteed!

NCL is offering the kids free excursions promo so may not offer cheaper rates for 3-8 passengers like they have in the past. Nothing to do but keep watching and reading CC. If it shows up, you'll hear about it on CC guaranteed!

thank you

Be careful when booking 3rd 4th, passengers. NCL often makes you take say the highest priced balcony instead of a lower priced one. So the 3rd, and 4th really aren't as cheap as they look.

Good point. Thanks for pointing this out.

I have been having trouble with the ncl site and did not know anything about the kids free excursion deal.. Where is that found?

I have been having trouble with the ncl site and did not know anything about the kids free excursion deal.. Where is that found?

right when you log on it shows on main page, great deal for those who can take advantage of it, good luck, if you cant get on call your ta or ncl, i believe it was excursion booked thru ncl 11 and under free and 12-17 it was 50% off

I signed on to my NCL acct and tried to book my shore excursions, however its not showing my teenagers with the 50% discount. At time of sailing one will be 15 and the other 17 so they should both be covered. Does it matter that I booked the cruise a few months ago with a travel agent?

I signed on to my NCL acct and tried to book my shore excursions, however its not showing my teenagers with the 50% discount. At time of sailing one will be 15 and the other 17 so they should both be covered. Does it matter that I booked the cruise a few months ago with a travel agent?

Looks like it does matter if you booked the cruise months ago. The offer says:

Kids Receive Unlimited Free Shore Excursions

KIDS 12 AND UNDER FREE. TEENS 50% OFF.

Book your 2012 family cruise today and every child 12 and under in your stateroom will receive free unlimited shore excursions, and all teens 13-17 get 50% off. That's every child, in every port, on all sailings. You won't find a better family vacation value anywhere! All shore excursions must be pre-booked in advance of your sailing.

:(

Depending on when your cruise is (can't be after final payment) and whether the price you paid for your stateroom has increased or not.....the only way to get the discount on the shore excursions for your kids is to cancel and rebook. You will need to talk to whomever you booked with to determine whether this will be economically feasible for you or not.

Archived