Just got upgrade from S1 to RS

CLGcruiser

I'm not complaining but would love to know why? I printed our Xpress pass and noticed it had the wrong room number. I called Celebrity and I was told we've been upgraded. She had no explanation as to why and I'm really curious. Does this happen often? Why wouldn't they have called to tell me? We leave in 5 weeks.

I'm not complaining but would love to know why? I printed our Xpress pass and noticed it had the wrong room number. I called Celebrity and I was told we've been upgraded. She had no explanation as to why and I'm really curious. Does this happen often? Why wouldn't they have called to tell me? We leave in 5 weeks.

Hey, the cruise gods smiled on you. Don't ask any more questions and go enjoy your upgrade. Celebrity does not explain its actions like this to any of us.

On my first cruise aboard the QM2, I booked a balcony room and when I arrived the key did not open my cabin door. I huffed down to the purser and was told that they overbooked and I was given an upgrade to a Princess Grill suite !!. Go figure.

Yes it's our first Celebrity cruise. We were excited about our S1 but now, OH BOY!!! We feel very fortunate.

They want to make sure you come back. Will you????? Suggest you say "yes" as Celebrity monitors these boards and you will be very easy for them to identify!!!!

We will definitely be going on another Celebrity cruise. We were on the Oasis in September, loved it, but wanted to try Celebrity to compare. We already like it better!!

Great answer Carol. By the way, the Smithsonian website has a wonderful one hour long documentary on the Oasis maiden voyage. It does a super job of showing the ship and all its attractions. You may want to watch it sometime.

Here is the link.

http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/site/sn/full-episodes.do

On our cruise last November, we had SS 6146 booked on Constellation. It was a transatlantic cruise leaving from Barcelona. Two days before we left, we missed our flight out of NYC to Barcelona. We were in our hotel room waiting for the taxi to the airport and I checked our reservations and found out we were upgraded to a Royal Suite. We had an awesome cruise after a very stressful flight to Barcelona. We only got to spend one night in Barcelona, but we spent 13 nights in a Royal Suite on Constellation. What a wonderful cruise!!

We are very loyal Elite Celebrity cruisers and I think Celebrity is the absolute best cruise line for the money!

Thank you, Celebrity for the cruise of a lifetime!

Carol

Archived