MUTS - Which Ships Next?

Nymue

We are on the Golden on 5/22, for the first British Isles sailing. There was some advertising material from Princess that said there'd be MUTS onboard for this summer's Europe season, but nobody's seen any signs they're preparing for its installation (or if they have, they haven't posted about it). The transatlantic sailing starts May 8 so maybe we'll hear more then?

How did you like the British Isles Cruise? We're considering that for next summer. We'll be on the Regal to Alaska this July and than the Golden in the Spring.

Anne - Hooked on Cruising :rolleyes:

We are on the Sapphire in December, but I do not think it is one scheduled for MUTS anytime soon, but not sure????? I wish it was, Dh and I just loved it on the Caribbean Princess!!!!! When we booked the Sapphire we thought it had MUTS and we were very disappointed to find out that it did not!!! :(

Maybe it will soon!!!! :D

We are on the Golden on 5/22, for the first British Isles sailing. There was some advertising material from Princess that said there'd be MUTS onboard for this summer's Europe season, but nobody's seen any signs they're preparing for its installation (or if they have, they haven't posted about it).
We're on an August sailing of Golden around the British Isles as well.

It's the third cruise we've had booked for this summer after our first was cancelled and after getting cold feet on the second... it'll be our first time in Princess in nearly 5 years.

I actually hope that MUTS will be installed (despite my strong suspicions that I won't like it) so I can experience it myself and form a reasoned opinion of how deleterious it is to the top-deck experience.

It's the third cruise we've had booked for this summer after our first was cancelled and after getting cold feet on the second... it'll be our first time in Princess in nearly 5 years..

Jsea - you cancelled your Viking cruise?

Jsea - you cancelled your Viking cruise?

Yep... We're chicken and didn't like the idea of being stuck on a barge for a week in tiny cabins with little more to do than listen to a keyboardist.

We think we found a way to include everyone for at least a full week on Golden and were able to snag a few of the last remaining staterooms for the sailing.

I am very much looking forward to trying Princess again... We are currently trying to decide whether we should be daring and try Anytime Dining.

[Not to hijack this thread but my Tiger hasn't shipped yet! They promise me it'll be here tomorrow even with 2-day shipping... something doesn't compute. I hope you get yours tomorrow. How many days 'till you depart?]

Archived