LIVE from the Diamond Princess - 35 days Singapore to Vancouver

Pia1913

I sure enjoyed this thread as it was happening! Thanks to all who helped with it. We join the Diamond on Oct. 25 after a 12 day land tour in Beijing and Xian and Bangkok. Bon Voyage to all the September people. Take the slow boat to China but take good care of her for I am so looking forward to this trip.

My main computer crashed and burned, so now I have to find where I stored all this stuff, but I will get it back to you as soon as I do!

Hi,

Good to see you found the stuff.

We really enjoyed your "live 35" thread.

Could you please email us the Vlad map and Patters.

We are also on the 15th Sep cruise.

Thanks,

Bob+Carole.

email bwstuart@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, what is the story re visas for Vladivostock? Yes or no?we did not book a Pr. excursion planning to just get off the ship and do CCrains walking tour.People onboard here (fellow passengers) say yes we need visas but we are hoping you all are saying noReplies needed; thanks all!In Ketchikan and yes, it showered today!

Okay guys, what is the story re visas for Vladivostock? Yes or no?we did not book a Pr. excursion planning to just get off the ship and do CCrains walking tour.People onboard here (fellow passengers) say yes we need visas but we are hoping you all are saying noReplies needed; thanks all!In Ketchikan and yes, it showered today!

You do not need a Visa for Vlad. Just walk off and do it yourself. This is my original LIVE, so I know what I'm talking about. The passengers you are quoting don't know what they're talking about. This also was not our first time in Vlad.

Didn't even have to walk through their immigration and didn't need our passports with us. Very different from going to St. Petersburg.

Nice little town. You can get a map on the ship before going off. Can't get lost, .

There is a Submarine museum. Real Sub. and you can walk through it.

Can walk over to it. Ship docks right in front of the Siberian Railroad Station.

We were there on a Sunday. Whole town was walking about. Woman wore the highest spiked heals I ever saw.

You guys are the greatest, I knew you would re-steer me straight! We will do as we had planned to do, the walking map idea. And yes, I will look at the high heels! My nieces will want photos too!

It is chilly here on this cruise and I hope it doesnt get a whole bunch colder. What are my chances? Will Japan be chilly too?

Food is good, entertainment okay, and the CDirector I think is fine. Interesting facial expressions.

Good turnout for the meet/greet but P. does nothing for us, not even a mic for the speakers. Not like RCI or HAL where even officers show up.

You guys are the greatest, I knew you would re-steer me straight! We will do as we had planned to do, the walking map idea. And yes, I will look at the high heels! My nieces will want photos too!

It is chilly here on this cruise and I hope it doesnt get a whole bunch colder. What are my chances? Will Japan be chilly too?

Food is good, entertainment okay, and the CDirector I think is fine. Interesting facial expressions.

Good turnout for the meet/greet but P. does nothing for us, not even a mic for the speakers. Not like RCI or HAL where even officers show up.

If you have the right coordinator, you have a good M and G. We've had everyone but the kitchen sink show up. Don't blame Princess, blame your roll call "director." BTW, who is your CD?

Archived