New to DCL and a few questions for the Pros...

BabyMoon2007

Hi!

We are going on our first DCL at the end of May. Does anyone have copies of menus? (Drinks, Kids, Dining Room, Specialty Restaurants)

For the last couple of years have been sailing RCCL and usually rush to guest services first to rent Dect/Wave phones for us to communicate while on board. Does anyone know if Disney offers these and if so what the costs are?

On 5 night cruises is there a formal night like on a 7 night ship?

How many outlets are in the cabins? Should we bring an extension cord?

Are the refrigerators in the cabins really cold?

Please feel free to share any must do experiences!

Hi!

We are going on our first DCL at the end of May. Does anyone have copies of menus? (Drinks, Kids, Dining Room, Specialty Restaurants)

I have a couple of menus, I'll try to find them to post. You might try googling DCL menus and see what you get.

For the last couple of years have been sailing RCCL and usually rush to guest services first to rent Dect/Wave phones for us to communicate while on board. Does anyone know if Disney offers these and if so what the costs are? DCL has 2 wave phones in each room. If they are damaged or lost they cost $250. You can get additional phones at Guest Services for a fee.

On 5 night cruises is there a formal night like on a 7 night ship? I believe there is a semi-formal night.

How many outlets are in the cabins? Should we bring an extension cord?

Are the refrigerators in the cabins really cold?

Please feel free to share any must do experiences!

See my answers above in red.

:)

Hi!

Found one! This from the Cove Pool bar on the Wonder

24m58jl.jpg

Still looking for the others. They're all from the Wonder or the Magic, so I'm not sure if they are the same for the Dream, are you still interested?

Found one! This from the Cove Pool bar on the Wonder

24m58jl.jpg

Still looking for the others. They're all from the Wonder or the Magic, so I'm not sure if they are the same for the Dream, are you still interested?

I am, Thank you! No Prices??? They do charge for alcoholic beverages, right?

I am, Thank you! No Prices??? They do charge for alcoholic beverages, right?

Yes, beverages that you order through bartenders/roaming servers cost. I know a mojihito costs $7.50, sodas (at the bars/lounges) were $2.50.

The prices include a 15% gratutity.

They don't seem to post drink prices anywhere, so you'd have to ask before you buy, if you need to know how much.

Shmoo here, you mentioned soda had a fee. The brochure stated they were free at the beverage station. I too am a first timer on Disney going beginning of June with 2 nephews and mother....please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, beverages that you order through bartenders/roaming servers cost. I know a mojihito costs $7.50, sodas (at the bars/lounges) were $2.50.

The prices include a 15% gratutity.

They don't seem to post drink prices anywhere, so you'd have to ask before you buy, if you need to know how much.

Just to make sure you're clear since you're new, sodas are free at the drink station...:D

Shmoo here, you mentioned soda had a fee. The brochure stated they were free at the beverage station. I too am a first timer on Disney going beginning of June with 2 nephews and mother....please correct me if I'm wrong.

Soda is included in the cruise fare from the drink stations and at meals .

Sodas from the bars, servers around the pools, and room service costs.

Archived