* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures!

Paul in Jax, FL <--- 31 days until the Allure

Hey neighboor ( both from Fl ) ... 31 days is nothing!!! Hang on... You are almost there !!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip !!! :)

I have Photoshop but i didnt use it on this photos because when I use this type of camara, I put the settings to VIBRANT and its just amazing. I do use the edit my Mac provides me and it enhances the colors a bit. :)

Thanks for the tips! I'm thinking about getting the D3100.

Thanks for the tips! I'm thinking about getting the D3100.

I love Nikon overall, And I think you will be very pleased with the outcome of the pictures specially how much you can play with these settings :) great for landscape photography.

By the way thanks so much for following my pictures and review.. You're the best! :D

Hi I love the photos, made my day,:). Do you have any of the formal nights and dining room. I am going on the Allure and would love to see what to buy.

I dont think I have too many more pictures of formal night, I am sorry.. I guess I didnt realize I probably should have taken more.. :( my suggestion is take maybe 2 or 3 pretty dresses... and some nice tops with jeans for dinner is also fine.. then the dresses you can wear for formal nights ( there are 2 )

When will you be going? I am glad you are enjoying the pics... you are going to have a blast!! =)

Do you remember the name of this drink? it looks yummy..... I'm loving your pictures

Aww i wish i did! Dont remember the exact name, because the bartender was mixing mango with pina colada... I just went with the flow... But I dont know if this has a name :(

Ok sailaway drink it is. If she doesen't tell us the name we'll have to print this picture and show it to the bartender and say make us some of these.:D

Hahahahhaa awww!! Omg it was mango and mixed with like a pina colada..... Please dont kill me!! Lol :eek::confused::D How great would that be though to print the picture and just throw it in the bar.... " i want THIS!!! " haha. Im sorry I cant remember the exact name.

Hahahahhaa awww!! Omg it was mango and mixed with like a pina colada..... Please dont kill me!! Lol :eek::confused::D How great would that be though to print the picture and just throw it in the bar.... " i want THIS!!! " haha. Im sorry I cant remember the exact name.

Its ok. It will be my new quest. Ive allready started a thread on it. I must find the name.

Next time try the Mango passion fruit really good!!! The frozen mojoitos are the best though!!!! I can use some now lol

HAHA OMG Lisa, Can you believe I have never tried the mojito... and I saw it in a few pictures not too long ago.... looks amazing! im taking your advice for sure... Mojito for one...yes please :D

Archived