* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

My cruise was June 19th - 26th last Summer. I did do a review with pics, but never finished it...... oops. :o

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1439713

HAHA I saw it... let me just say..your food pictures... which are many...got me HUNGRY right now!!! hahaha. Great review though and pics.. Left a comment on my fav one =) I cant wait to go back to this ship again!!!!!!!! :D

Stay with me guys...

I am almost done with posting today...

but if you were wondering a little bit about me... and my photos...

I live in Miami and I am 24 years old...My passion as you can see is traveling, and photography..

I am an amateur Photographer and Yes, this pictures are all taken by me...

Theres this quote that i really love... and it goes....

" The world is a book, and those who have not traveled, have only read the first page " ......

True huh? we all have in common our cruisin experiences though..!

I will continue to upload and review .....

Hope you are enjoying.. Im super friendly so feel free to write to me... wohoo!! haha Bye bye....

- Bea.

img6539z.jpg

Your pics are super clear! Nice and exciting!

Do you have pics of the cabin(s)?

Thank you !!!! I added pics of the cabin. By the way i noticed you were just on carnival victory. I will be on it next month :) i think its such a cool itineary i am dying to go! Do you have any pictures, or reviews.. Or any words of advice you would like to share ? :) maybe some cool excursions? Which island was your favorite? :)

Thank you !!!! I added pics of the cabin. By the way i noticed you were just on carnival victory. I will be on it next month :) i think its such a cool itineary i am dying to go! Do you have any pictures, or reviews.. Or any words of advice you would like to share ? :) maybe some cool excursions? Which island was your favorite? :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1565575

That's my review with pictures:)

We love the southern routes!

Thanks for the thread, we all LOVED our Allure cruise last year! What floor were you on as the Ocean looked real close off the balcony, we were on the 12th floor and wish we were lower now.....

Looking forward to more!

hey there!!! I was on floor 10... not too low.. or maybe was the angle of the pics haha. but definitly the ocean view balcony I believe is worth to book when on this ship. the views are spectacular! thank you for reading :)

Madagascar Parade...

Sooo much fun, I tried to get a spot in the second floor... ( best view and for pictures ) The parade is super fun! You get to see all the characters.. and even if you are not a kid, c'mon... you will looovee ittt!!!! I like to move it move it ... :p

dsc0142pe.jpg

dsc0146gz.jpg

dsc0164u.jpg

dsc0177vd.jpg

dsc0194to.jpg

Thanks I'm loving all your photo's and review. Can you tell me if you had any issue with your A/C if you were on the balcony with the door latched but not locked did the A /C turn off and the heat come on? There is a active thread about that and I'm such a worry wart about the A/C.

Thanks I'm loving all your photo's and review. Can you tell me if you had any issue with your A/C if you were on the balcony with the door latched but not locked did the A /C turn off and the heat come on? There is a active thread about that and I'm such a worry wart about the A/C.

Hey!! Nope no worries what so ever... It was cold inside our room the whole time... nice temperature... even with the door latched but not locked. The heat was never a problem. Remember, you get a lot of breeze... to my opinion it was great. No problems there :)

I am waiting to book my first criuse.

I have to applaud you on your pictures, especially the room ones.

Everytime I see a room photo they are stretched and don't give you the actual feel of size - BUT yours is bang on for getting a feel for the room and love the storage pics they were excellent.

Thanks

Thanks for the pics, my wife and I are booked next March on the Allure to celebrate our 20th anniversary and I love to read the reviews. Did you guys try any other specialty restaurants other than Giovanni's Table? We are considering getting one of the specialty dining packages and are looking for reviews on them as well.

I am waiting to book my first criuse.

I have to applaud you on your pictures, especially the room ones.

Everytime I see a room photo they are stretched and don't give you the actual feel of size - BUT yours is bang on for getting a feel for the room and love the storage pics they were excellent.

Thanks

Aww thank you!! You will love this cruise! There is a looott of space in the room believe it or not, have you decided which type of room to book? Im glad I was of help for you.

Archived