So, is the escargot back yet?

cdamion

The shortage is cause of a drought and im sure one little can at a store is expensive....i will be satisfied with having them in the Steakhouse till they become available again in the MDR! After all snails are not all what a cruise is about though i do love them!

Why the personal attack on me?

Why not comment on what I post.

Again you seem to be a little short on facts.

wasn't personal. you quoted me. i made an observation after reading your post, and needed to see what was behind it. and got an eyefull.

this thread is about escargot.

Of course you checked all 347 post?

I don't know what was said cause i blocked him long ago but trust me he complains all the time about Carnival but is always on their boards! They have to be sucsessful to keep prices down after all they are the most sucsessful cruiseline! Keep up the good posts Cruise4Music

Of course you checked all 347 post?

Some people should not be responded to. And I dont mean you.

i stand by my aforementioned observation.

Of course you do.

Here is a piece of friendly adivce.

You might have a better outlook toward Carnival if you maybe cruised a little more and posted on Cruise Critc a little less.

I'm just saying.:D:D:D

Now back to the snails.:)

Today on fb I offered to sell him all of the escargot running around my garden for a free cruise and John seems to be taking me up on it. More to follow.

You may be on to something.

I love escargot.

Of course my wife said she will eat nothing that crawls up the side of the trash can.:)

Of course you do.

Here is a piece of friendly adivce.

You might have a better outlook toward Carnival if you maybe cruised a little more and posted on Cruise Critc a little less.

I'm just saying.:D:D:D

Now back to the snails.:)

sorry, but this place's purpose is to critique cruiises.

not to critiique fellow cruise critic posters post after post. we don't need posters calling others here "tea partiers" and instructing them how to post. all while not discussing the topic of the thread.

sorry, but this place's purpose is to critique cruiises.

not to critiique fellow cruise critic posters post after post. we don't need posters calling others here "tea partiers" and instructing them how to post. all while not discussing the topic of the thread.

You really need to stop personal attacks on other posters.

Just another example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Maybe you should take you own advice.

And happy cruising to you.:D

By the way to get back to the topic I believe JH reason for escargot not being served in the MDR right now.

How about you?

Today on fb I offered to sell him all of the escargot running around my garden for a free cruise and John seems to be taking me up on it. More to follow.

Haha, oh man, whether you like it or not you are TOTALLY going to get a free bottle of champagne from JH next cruise:D

Haha, oh man, whether you like it or not you are TOTALLY going to get a free bottle of champagne from JH next cruise:D

Actually he has offered to send something on our last two cruises and nothing ever showed up so have given up on that.

Never cared actually but he wanted to do so and we have him our cabin numbers but oh well.

Actually he has offered to send something on our last two cruises and nothing ever showed up so have given up on that.

Never cared actually but he wanted to do so and we have him our cabin numbers but oh well.

Maybe there will be a nice big tin of snails on your bed next cruise, wouldn't that be swell;)

Maybe there will be a nice big tin of snails on your bed next cruise, wouldn't that be swell;)

Actually we dont eat the stuff. Think the dish they use to serve them works much better when they give me the baked mushrooms we always order.

No!!!! Is this all cruise lines? Been cruising for 25 years and the escargot is my most favorite thing to eat all week long over all the desserts and even over the specialty restaurants.

I have a feeling that I will remember this next cruise as "the one without snails!"

Dang it!

Gotta be honest, escargot is one of the things about cruising that we really look forward too. I don't think either of us have ever been a land based restaurant that serves them. I suppose getting out of podunk might help, but its quiet here..LOL

Archived