ICEE machine on Magic?

TheTravelista

I know there's one on the Dream but can anyone confirm seeing or having one on the Magic? I loved being able to get a frozen Coke. Thanks :)

Don't think there was one on the Magic - but I never saw it on the Dream either....:eek:

Would have LOVED and ICEE Coke - where was it?? :confused:

Just got off the Magic and do not remember seeing one. Soft serve ice cream and/or frozen yougert? Yes. Icee? No.

Its not near the frozen yogurt/ice cream. The ICEE machine is separate and usually by the Waterworks. Well it was on the Dream :confused:

I haven't seen anyone mention it so I had to ask lol

WOW! Totally missed that one.....who knew.... :eek: :cool:

LOL its like one of the least mentioned extras ever on CC. No one ever talks about it. Someone mentioned it in passing in their Dream review once before I sailed it and I was so excited!

It was great to have :)

No longer on the Dream either. It just didn't work, so they gave up on it. I don't expect to see it on any other ship. I don't know when it was removed from Dream, but it was gone before our Nov 2011 cruise. We knew, before sailing, that it was gone. Between our 2 Dream cruises, it was there, but I think just for a few months. If only they would use Pepsi instead of Coke, they'd make a fortune!;)

No longer on the Dream either. It just didn't work, so they gave up on it. I don't expect to see it on any other ship. I don't know when it was removed from Dream, but it was gone before our Nov 2011 cruise. We knew, before sailing, that it was gone. Between our 2 Dream cruises, it was there, but I think just for a few months. If only they would use Pepsi instead of Coke, they'd make a fortune!;)

I wonder if they weren't making enough money? As evidenced by this thread lots of people had no idea it even existed. It should have been promoted better. The prices weren't bad at all. This sucks.

I wonder if they weren't making enough money? As evidenced by this thread lots of people had no idea it even existed. It should have been promoted better. The prices weren't bad at all. This sucks.

Hmmm....

Didn't realize that it was something they charged for...either :o. Just curious - what was the charge...and how large was the cup??

Archived