Laundry Turn-Around Time

skyline

You give in the morning and it will be returned by 5pm the next day...

Agreed, except our experience was that the cabin steward was supposed to bring it to you, and if he started later than 5, or was doing other work first and didn't go to the laundry area right away to see if there was anything, you'd have to ask / remind them and it would be later than 5 pm that you'd receive your clothes back. Not a problem, except when we needed the clothes for early seating dinner.

Also if you do not give the laundry to the cabin steward by about 9:00-9:30 in the morning, you will most likely not get it back the next day in the afternoon. It may be two days. For next day return, be sure to have it ready in the morning.

Not in a suite, but we usually give it to the cabin steward in the evening around dinner time.

We often get it back the next afternoon. Sometimes it does take to the following afternoon.

I usually put it out in the evening because that's when I'm changing clothes and don't want to wait until the morning. If I do put it out in the morning and I'm not ready to leave the cabin, I put it outside my door. It's always picked up before I leave. Maybe I'm taking a chance that someone will take my clothes but hey, who would want dirty, smelly clothes?

Archived