best dinner on carnival?

thefog

Beef Wellington is still my favorite after all these years. I refuse to go through the trouble of making it at home. In a close second was a lunch entree. I had the best pork chops at the Lido deck buffet for lunch on our last cruise. With the garlic mashed potatoes that were next to them, I completely forgot that "low-carb" promise I made to myself and went back for more!:p

I'm partial to Beef Wellington in the dining room; deli sandwich, coleslaw (from the line at the grill not at the deli--different style coleslaws) and fries on the Lido Deck; lobster bisque, spinach salad, filet mignon w/mushroom medley in the Supper Club; and pizza to go in the after midnight hours to soak up the night's beverages.

I think I could book a cruise just to feed based upon all my favorites there! ;) None of those meals will come from my household (hate to cook) unless I order in a pizza.

Enjoy the weekend!

When I first saw this thread I thought I'd add my 2cents....but the truth is I have a lot of favorites!

Beef Wellington - because I, too, would not make this at home

Filet Mignon - because I love it

Prime Rib - because I love it

Desserts - many of them!!!!

I love dinner on a cruise in general! The food is only a part of of the whole thing. I love the service, the tablemates, the dancing/singing AND the food. It's all good :)

Lobster in the dining room was my favorite of all (had 3 tails) I found this lobster better than the lobster @ the POINT ( lobster was good, I just didnt care for the citrus flavoring) but my DH to be said that the 24oz porterhouse was the best steak he has ever had and our group of 14 that had dinner at the POINT agreed that all the beef served at the specialty restuarant was better than dining room beef...although every dinner in dining room was delish!!!! Surf & turf at the POINT was gorgeous...and delicious from what everyone said

yummy:)

Buffalo Wings on Miracle every night at the Midnight Buffet. Had to keep sending out for beer though...

And that is EXACTLY why we have EARLY seating dinner... so that when MIDNIGHT comes around ....

So... are there REALLY buffalo wings every night on the Miracle???

I have only run across them once or twice on several cruises.... but if I know where and when to look - I WILL BE THERE!

If you are a WING FAN... how would you rate the wings??? -- because we all know that "not all wings are created equal..."

Tom

Archived