Ship's excursion From Le Havre to Paris

crimsonbird

A suggestion as an alternative to going up the Eiffel Tower is to climb the Arc de Triomphe, it's at the top of the Champs élysées and has good views (not as good as the tower) but can see down the champs and across to La Defence. Spectacular location middle of the roundabout at with numerous roads going off! Love watching mad parisien drivers!

There is a museum with ww2 and other French war exhibits plus some art.

Quay d'orsay art museum also one of my favourites as an alternative to the queues of the Louvre.

Gillian

• 5 years later...
We have La Harve as a port stop on our 2019 QM2 Transatlantic.

I see postings about the long all day trip in a bus.

But I don't see what the appox Vruise Ship Shore Excursion cost would be ?

Imagine it is expensive.

Anyone know ???????????

This past September, the all day trips [Paris, D Day Beaches] were about $130 / person. The excursions and prices should be showing up in the 'voyage personalizer' shortly before the 'final payment' date.

The LeHarve departure was delayed due to mechanical problems with one of the Paris busses. Needless to say, the ship waited for the tour bus. [We were on a D Day excursion, I think the last Paris bus was an hour late]

In the terminal, there were delays / long lines getting passport stamps, both leaving for the tour and returning after the tour.

This past September, the all day trips [Paris, D Day Beaches] were about $130 / person. The excursions and prices should be showing up in the 'voyage personalizer' shortly before the 'final payment' date.

The LeHarve departure was delayed due to mechanical problems with one of the Paris busses. Needless to say, the ship waited for the tour bus. [We were on a D Day excursion, I think the last Paris bus was an hour late]

In the terminal, there were delays / long lines getting passport stamps, both leaving for the tour and returning after the tour.

Thank you ,

Answered my question very well [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did this tour as well and once we were dropped off we did the hop on hop off bus tour around the city. Gave a good overview of the city. Would love to go back again

Could you tell me please where you go to find the hop on hop off bus in Paris? First trip and need all the help I can get. Thanks.

Sandra

Edited by smarks