Harry's or Diamond's steakhouse on Liberty

sp29488

I'm a little confused. We have reservations for the steakhouse on Carnival Liberty and our reservations say for Harry's steakhouse but I've seen recent reviews calling it Diamond's steakhouse. Why am I seeing different names?

This is the reply I received in the last day or two from the Steakhouse Manager onboard the Liberty (it caught me attention as well)!

Dear Tom and Cheryl .......,

Thank you for choosing Diamonds Steakhouse for your dining.

Your reservation request for 2 Guests at 7:00pm on each day of your cruise ( from 06/30 to 07/06) are confirmed.

Should your plans change, please keep us advised at ......

We look forward to serving you!

Your Steakhouse Manager,

Magaly Herbozo

Carnival Liberty

So... Harry's or Diamonds??? (sounds like it's now Diamonds to me) Perhaps along with the coming Carnival Sunshine they are renaming many things, LOL !!!

Tom

I was on the Liberty a few weeks ago. On the pocket deck plans they handed out it still said Harry's Steakhouse.

But on everything else (announcements, Fun Times ,flyers, posters, deck plans by elevator) it said Diamond's Steakhouse.

So it looks like they remembered to change everything else, except the pocket deck plans.

Hope this helps.

I was on the Liberty a few weeks ago. On the pocket deck plans they handed out it still said Harry's Steakhouse.

But on everything else (announcements, Fun Times ,flyers, posters, deck plans by elevator) it said Diamond's Steakhouse.

So it looks like they remembered to change everything else, except the pocket deck plans.

Hope this helps.

When I last looked at the website (a couple of days ago) it still showed Harry's there as well.

...kind of odd... but I suppose someone at Carnival is on a renaming kick (making everything "new" again)! :rolleyes:

Tom

It became Diamonds after the 2.0 upgrade. They are just still using the old deck plans.

They'll change it in a year or two. :)

Take care,

Mike

I thought they were still using the old pocket deck plans, but then I took a closer look and noticed the Alchemy Bar and both Blue Iguana & Red Frog bars were on there.

So I wonder if the name change to Diamond's Steakhouse was a very last minute change.

Archived