Trouble with FCC online submission

QLUVS2CRUZ

I have tried a few times to submit my FCC certificate online...the form just seems to sit there when I hit submit. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem? I've even tried two different computers, just in case there was some kind of block on one.

Well I did get it to submit (the compatability thing was the issue), but then got this message:

"We apologize for the error that occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will work to resolve the issue quickly. To email Carnival.com technical support, please use the following email address: support@carnival.com"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I tried all the different permutations of submitting on-line with no success, so I (just now) called Carnival and was transferred to the technical support desk, where a very nice man named Thomas MacDonald submitted it for me.

Now I have a new problem: On the Splendor a couple of weeks ago, the cruise director said we could buy more than one and use it towards the same future sailing, but different cabins. So we bought two, and the Splendor folks made them both out in my name. Now I've booked two cabins for the Splendor in July, one for my husband and me and one for two of our daughters. Carnival won't let us use them both, since the name on them is mine and on the back they say "non-transferable." I understand what non-transferable means, but I specifically ASKED when I bought them if I could use them in this situation, and the answer I was given was yes! What to do?

I tried all the different permutations of submitting on-line with no success, so I (just now) called Carnival and was transferred to the technical support desk, where a very nice man named Thomas MacDonald submitted it for me.

Now I have a new problem: On the Splendor a couple of weeks ago, the cruise director said we could buy more than one and use it towards the same future sailing, but different cabins. So we bought two, and the Splendor folks made them both out in my name. Now I've booked two cabins for the Splendor in July, one for my husband and me and one for two of our daughters. Carnival won't let us use them both, since the name on them is mine and on the back they say "non-transferable." I understand what non-transferable means, but I specifically ASKED when I bought them if I could use them in this situation, and the answer I was given was yes! What to do?

Bummer. I was just on the Elation and asked if I could buy a FCC for someone else and was told I could only buy it for myself and use it for myself. I have the same situation as you - two cabins, one for us, one for the kids. I couldn't figure out a way to get one for the kids, because they weren't on the cruise when I bought the FCC.

I finally did get my FCC to submit online...now just have to wait and make sure it gets applied.

It amazes me that after two years of problems with the online submission of the FCC form, the crack IT staff at Carnival has not fixed it so it automatically works with the latest versions of internet browsers.:rolleyes:

Same problem, emailed my PVP late one evening and got an email back the next morning that it was taken care of. I have always booked online but for the family cruise in June of 2013 I used a PVP and she has been wonderful. I can't tell you how much assistance she has been not only with the 2013 cruise but even with the ones I had booked myself.

Archived