Carnival Triumph review with pictures

Babyblue

well it looks like my pics tell me my 4 day cruise is coming to an end...

Here are a few more pics the morning of debark (today LOL)

572-1.jpg[/img]

573-1.jpg[/img]

not sure what all these vehicles are

574-1.jpg[/img]

575-1.jpg[/img]

Love all the great pictures, thanks for posting, looks like you had a good cruise.:)

Thank You!!!

We did!! I brought a family friend and it was her 1st cruise!!!

Some of my pics really are bad I wasnt wearing my reading glasses LOL

Very nice review. I used to live in Houston so I loved the pix of Galveston.

I also really appreciated to room pix, since we haven't been on Carnival but I'm looking at it for this summer

Thank You!!

Galveston is such a great Island and Port!!

I think the rooms are great 2 people in a room is fine I have had 3 in a balcony and it can be crwded but we managed we have 4 in a cabin for our Alaska cruise so hope we can work it out LOL

I agree I was surprised to see those big tv's instead of the thin ones too!!

No idea about drydock but I am sure someone knows.

Yes I was on the Magic 1st cruise out of Glaveston and the flat screen Tv's were in the cabins.

We only had one day need many more to see them all but I have to been to a lot as well as most of my cruises were out of Glaveston and we always went down early. LOVED moody Gardens!!!

Yes, so much to do! The Spot is probably my favorite restaurant, and I love Schlitterbahn! (I reccomend that to water lovers who have a full day in Galveston

Great review :) I'm looking forward to my turn on Triumph in November.

she is a great ship!!

Yes, so much to do! The Spot is probably my favorite restaurant, and I love Schlitterbahn! (I reccomend that to water lovers who have a full day in Galveston

Yes Schlitterbahn would be wonderful if you have a day there.

Enjoyed the review!!

Thank You think its only my second ever.

Enjoyed the review!!

Thank You I hope to do a better one once back from our Spirit to Alaska cruise in a few weeks.

Thanks for posting your review!

Thanks for reading it

The Triumph was my first and started my cruising addiction. Brings back good memories! :D

Yes it was for Christina and she said shes hooked. I love introducing new people to cruising. I have done that to many friends and family!!

Thank you so much for the pics and review!

We sail four weeks from today! :D

This is our first cruise and we can't wait!

Thanks again! :)

Your very welcome and You will love it!! If you plan on being near the water get a few waterproof cameras from home much cheaper than on the boat. Then if you snorkel you can take pics of the fish, if you snorkel I suggest bringing dry dog food it really attracts the fish!!

Thanks Karen! I enjoyed your review & pictures! My turn is this Saturday, so I can't wait!

Your very welcome! Yay hurry up Saturday!!! You will love it!! Plan on cruising on her many times!! going again with sister and new cruiser again in Oct, Have fun I know you will!!

Karen...loved the pics...looks like you both had a great time. Thanks so much for sharing these!! Can't wait to meet you on the SPIRIT in 14 days!!!!

Thanks I am planning on using my better new camera for Alaska!! some of these were blurry. I have had some problems with that camera so not going to bring it this next time.

Thanks Look forward to meetin you as well !!

I am going to try to do a review as well for Alaska but I know Lambie will too and her reviews are awsome!!

Ok off to go pay some bills, wish I would stop swaying LOL still feeling the effects of our little bumpy return LOL but I dont mind it was not too bad, been on bumpier cruises LOL

Come on May 4th LOL

Thanks for the wonderful review with pictures. We sail in 9 days!:D

Thank you for looking at it.

I love the ship she is a beauty.

We leave for Seattle in 10 days LOL

Enjoy the cruise you should have a fabulous time!!!

Thanks Karen! And since I'm addicted to cruising, LOL, I have 2 other Triumph cruises already booked. :o I wish I was going along with you guys on the Spirit, you all will have a blast!!!! ;)

Thanks Karen! And since I'm addicted to cruising, LOL, I have 2 other Triumph cruises already booked. :o I wish I was going along with you guys on the Spirit, you all will have a blast!!!! ;)

I need to get me a few more booked as well!!

I love having several countdowns on the list LOL

I love Alaska it is my fav. I would have several a year booked if I didnt have to fly LOL.

My 1st Alaska was on Princess this one is on Carnival.

If I can get some more comp time earned I may book another on the Triumph or maybe Princess when she comes to Galveston again in dec!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting a review.

Your pics look like my pics w/ my NEW camera. :D Half crystal clear and half blury. And the pics I really try and focus on end up being blury and the random ones I just snap are crystal clear.:rolleyes: Go Figure.

Were you using a new camera? :D I'm still trying to figure out how to focus! LOL!!!

Thanks for posting a review.

Your pics look like my pics w/ my NEW camera. :D Half crystal clear and half blury. And the pics I really try and focus on end up being blury and the random ones I just snap are crystal clear.:rolleyes: Go Figure.

Were you using a new camera? :D I'm still trying to figure out how to focus! LOL!!!

Thanks

And yes it's a new camera and I don't know what I did but some pics good some not I reset it several times. I am taking my older point and shoot and me new canon rebel digital to Alaska maybe I will have better luck ! I could also just read the manual I guess when I have a month to spare lol

• 1 month later...
OK..silly question I know, but going to ask anyway:D. Where exactly is that ladies room located that you had pictures of?

I want to know the same thing. lol I have been on her 3 times and I have never been in this restroom. I am going in October and I want to see this. It is so cool. Thanks for the awesome review!

Archived