Laundry Service

Savaann

We got our welcome book in the mail last week and I'm not sure how to interpret what I read about laundry service. We will be staying in a 2 bedroom family suite on the Gem (SC). Is laundry service included or do you pay? With 2 small kids, having free laundry would be a true luxury! Please tell me it's so!

Thanks!

You pay for laundry service. The only passengers who receive complimentary laundry service are Platinum Latitudes members. They each get one bag complimentary bag of wash and fold laundry service.

I'm not sure what you're reading that might indicate other complimentary laundry services.

Thank you for pointing out what it says on page 7! I looked through the list quickly and didn't pick that up.

What I had seen was on page 15 under Onboard Services... It says "freshly washed, folded, pressed and delivered to your suite - Laundry has never been this easy. Just notify your butler to pick up yours and it will be expedited back to you refreshed and ready to wear. Now that's a luxurious vacation. to use the laundry service simply fill out the order form in your suite. As suite guests, you'll also recieve complimentary shoe shining and complimentary pressing service for the optional formal night."

Everywhere else in the book it states when extra charges apply. So since it didn't say extra charges apply in that paragraph, I wasn't sure. Or I was simply wishing that it would be true!

Thanks again!

Thank you for pointing out what it says on page 7! I looked through the list quickly and didn't pick that up.

What I had seen was on page 15 under Onboard Services... It says "freshly washed, folded, pressed and delivered to your suite - Laundry has never been this easy. Just notify your butler to pick up yours and it will be expedited back to you refreshed and ready to wear. Now that's a luxurious vacation. to use the laundry service simply fill out the order form in your suite. As suite guests, you'll also recieve complimentary shoe shining and complimentary pressing service for the optional formal night."

Everywhere else in the book it states when extra charges apply. So since it didn't say extra charges apply in that paragraph, I wasn't sure. Or I was simply wishing that it would be true!

Thanks again!

I do the opposite - when a brochure or ad does not say it's free or complimentary, I assume there's a charge. But I don't blame you for wishing it were so.

Archived