Elegant nights on legend 7 day?

leenieweenie

Cruising over valentines day on legend 2-10-2013. Wondering when the elegant nites are. Would book the steakhouse for valentines day dinner unless that happens to be elegant nite in mdr, then we would just go to mdr. Thanks for the info.

Thank you, looks like we can try the steakhouse this cruise. Thought it would be perfect to have a nice romantic dinner there on valentines day! Have a little time to go yet,but will definitely make reservations for that nite!

If there is no change in a schedule, you depart from Tampa on a Sunday, the first elegant night is on Monday, your day at sea. Your second elegant night will be on Friday night, not your last night. Hope that helps.

Monday is definitely the first elegant night, though on our October Legend cruise, the schedule has us in Roatan until 3 PM on Thursday, and then Friday we don't arrive in Grand Cayman until 10 AM, and leave at 6 PM, thus I am inclined to believe that the second elegant night will be on Thursday rather than Friday.

Tom

This is part of the reply I received from the Steakhouse a few weeks ago when I inquired as to the elegant nights:

Please be advised that First elegant night is on Monday and second on Thursday at this moment as we changed itinerary, but I guarantee that second elegant night will remain on Thursday as we can change itinerary again, so it will be better to double check once you will be onboard. Chef’s table we have twice during the cruise and we can accommodate 16 guests.

I believe that they meant to say that they "CAN'T guarantee that the second elegant night will remain on Thursday..."

Tom

Archived