Hotel Maya Long Beach Parking Question

vinsheer

The Carnival Cruise Rate with 7 days free parking for $109. is a great deal. Does anyone know if I can use the "parking" and stay in the room at the end of a 4 day cruise (leaves Mon returns Fri) for one night. It shows I can book it this way, and since it will be prepaid I'm wondering if I can park on Mon before the actual hotel stay on Friday when we return. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks for your help.

Rate Details Carnival Cruise

P41- CARNIVAL CRUISE RATE $99 thru Dec 11, Jan-Dec 12: $109, (Jun-Aug:$139) INCLUDES 7 DAYS OF PARKING DURING CRUISE AND FREE SHUTTLE TO LONG BEACH PEIR ONLY

got this from Mayas www site when I clicked on detail ref special package. Note; it says shuttle to pier. NOT back TO hotel.

Has anyone completed this package having Hotel Maya shuttle you from pier back to hotel to get your vehicle? It doesnt matter what were told on the phone...if it isn't written down they don't have to pick u up from pier. Right?????

Rate Details Carnival Cruise

P41- CARNIVAL CRUISE RATE $99 thru Dec 11, Jan-Dec 12: $109, (Jun-Aug:$139) INCLUDES 7 DAYS OF PARKING DURING CRUISE AND FREE SHUTTLE TO LONG BEACH PEIR ONLY

got this from Mayas www site when I clicked on detail ref special package. Note; it says shuttle to pier. NOT back TO hotel.

Has anyone completed this package having Hotel Maya shuttle you from pier back to hotel to get your vehicle? It doesnt matter what were told on the phone...if it isn't written down they don't have to pick u up from pier. Right?????

used the Hotel Maya in Feb we were taking over to ship and back. left the car in the parking lot shuttle drops us off we walk to car sorry to see Splendor in the rear view mirror. lol

...Note; it says shuttle to pier. NOT back TO hotel. Has anyone completed this package having Hotel Maya shuttle you from pier back to hotel to get your vehicle?...

Pardon me, but the hotel is close to the pier. Have you looked at it on Google Earth? A cab back to the hotel to get your car would only be a few bucks.

Archived