Not price drop eligible!!!???

Dh and I booked an RCI Alaskan cruise with the RCI land tour. The price on the cabin just dropped significantly. We were told RCI won't offer a blessed thing due to the fact the cruise price dropped, not the cruise/land tour package. If we booked the land tour ourselves, we would have atleast been offered an upgrade. Seems like a sneaky way for RCI to get around their standard practice.

Dh and I booked an RCI Alaskan cruise with the RCI land tour. The price on the cabin just dropped significantly. We were told RCI won't offer a blessed thing due to the fact the cruise price dropped, not the cruise/land tour package. If we booked the land tour ourselves, we would have atleast been offered an upgrade. Seems like a sneaky way for RCI to get around their standard practice.

Not sneaky, just the way it is, the same with air fare, if the total package price doesn't drop then no price drop:(

Perhaps think of it like this: If the price of the cruise dropped $100, but the price of the land tour went up $200, would you be willing to pay the extra $100 to have the entire vacation package re-priced?

Archived