How many times have you chosen the same ship?

cruzlovr75

Glory 3 (4th booked in May)

Dream 5

Celebration 1

Legend 3

Sensation 1

Liberty 2

Freedom 2

Conquest 1

Miracle 1

Sunshine 1 ( 2nd booked in 8 days)

Valor 1 ( 2nd booked in December)

CRUISE ON!!!!![emoji41][emoji295]️[emoji267][emoji484][emoji568]

Edited by volmoma

We usually choose our cruises by the price, port, and itinerary. We like to try out different ships but would love to go on the Liberty again. It's my favorite ship so far; I just love the decor!

Next January we will be going on the Miracle for the second time (chosen for itinerary). This will be our first time to repeat a ship.

We were supposed to cruise this past January which would have been our second time on the Liberty (chosen for price). Had to cancel two days before sailing because my dad was admitted to hospice.

We cruised on the NCL Star twice but only because once was to Mexico and once was to Alaska. We've been cruising on Carnival because of price and itineraries for many years now. I would like to sail on the Carnival Triumph again...if the decor is still the same as it was several years ago because at the time we cruised on her I had a severe low back injury and didn't get to explore as much of her as I would have liked. I loved the oyster shell bar decor. i think of all the ships I've been on I liked the Triumph's decor the best.:D

Dream 4x

Fascination 4x

NCL Pearl 2x

Liberty 2x

Ecstasy 2x

All cruises were drivable from home in South Carolina, furthest is Miami at 8 hours away. Just booked 2 cruises on Fascination and 1 on Elation, Jax is only 2 hour away

We will be sailing on the Pride for the 5th time in February. Can't wait, love the ship and leaving from Baltimore, but we flew (the first time for either of us) to Tampa to do the repo cruise in March and it was the best vacation we have ever taken. Love the upgrades.

We mainly keep cruising on the Pride because we like the ship and the port. We sailed on the Grandeur and weren't impressed, but we went to RCI due to having longer and better itineraries. If The Enchantment had stayed in Baltimore then we probably would be cruising between the two. Really hope Carnival keeps adding new itineraries and longer cruises to the Pride's schedule. :D

We have sailed on the liberty 4 times.... first was because of the date of the sail, Second it had NYE cruise itinerary we liked, 3rd was for our wedding because it was at St Thomas the day we wanted to be married (April fools day) , and the fourth time because they switched valor and liberty before our cruise at the port of San Juan.

I will always be happy to go on the liberty, its like a home at sea to me now :D

So far I have been on Dream 7 times and have sailed other ships on other lines more than once too.

We only liked sailing from Pt Canaveral as it was less than an hour from our house. That limited the ships available, so 6 times on Dream and just a couple of weeks ago, I sailed Dream from NOLA and plan to go on Dream again in October for a Journey's cruise.

Now that I am in NY, I have to fly to a port, so I may or may not do the same ships repeatedly. If I find another one I really like though, I wouldn't be adverse to sailing the same ship again.

Some ports I stay on the ship, so the ship is important to me.

Sailed on the Triumph 2X (different Itn)

Sailed on the Valor 2X (different Itn)

Sailed on the Sunshine in March and booked her again for next April (different Itn).

For the Triumph and Valor, the bookings on each were years apart; just so happened to be a ship I've sailed on previously.

For the Sunshine, next year's cruise is a 9 day Journey to 3 islands we have never been to and the fourth island, we didn't have a chance to get off on with previous sailings.

Andy

never sailed the same ship ... But I have only ever sailed with one cruise line (that is utill June when I will have my first Carnival cruise :D) ... BUT i love St Thomas so much .. went on the same eastern route for 2 cruises and the Dream cruise coming up in June will be my third identical cruise itinerary :) i just love that port

Wow since 2012 I have sailed multiple times on the same ship haha

Glory - four times

Liberty - three times

Freedom - two times

And I have three cruises lined up on the Sunshine :)

Leaving for the third sailing on the Sunshine this Friday, previously sailed the Destiny which is the same ship so you could say 4 times. Other than that twice each on the Inspiration, Sensation and the Paradise. Living in Tampa it's hard not to jump on a short trip at the last minute, or drive to Port Canaveral. Twice on the Grand Princess.

We've sailed the Glory twice..really liked the ship and the ports were different..

I think I'd honestly be ok sailing the Paradise again...for some reason I loved that ship and hated it's sister ship the Fascination...

Mainly we cruise for the ports, I do like seeing new ships but in the end the price and ports win out for us..

If you look at our signature below you will see we have sailed many of the ships more than once. We live in Florida and will not travel to another state to cruise and we tend to take a couple short cruises a year and 1 longer one. So for us the price and itinerary are more important than the ship. We are actually looking at doing the Fantasy next year twice to get the days so we are Diamond on out 2017 Vista cruise! Cindy

It is a great ship with the three level serenity adult area

The pools are fast and fun we really like the bonsai sushi restaurant and are fans of the red frog pub and piano bar

Lots of choices on this ship it gets some bad reviews but nothing we would change the Havana bar gets hoping late

Enjoy

Boarding the Elation in 6 days for the 5th time. Boarding the Dream for the 2nd time Nov 1. For me it's not so much about the ship... It's the relaxation and superior service. The Elation has short itineraries and is close to home which allows me to book more often. When she moves from New Orleans next year and the Triumph takes her place, I am sure I will get to know her very well too. But the Elation will always hold a special place in my heart.

Edited by Msbabynurse