Future cruise credit?

gkrnjlr

One clarification. If you use only one FCC to reserve a cabin you only need to pay a $100 deposit for the second person in your cabin not the full deposit.

if the second person does not have a FCC they would have to pay the full deposit thats required and receive no obc

• 1 month later...

How do I use the princess website to use our FCC? I just booked a cruise and they are asking for the Full deposit by 5:00 today. How do i tell them I want to use our FCC? I dont want to use a TA. Do I have to call to tell them?

Thanks!

How do I use the princess website to use our FCC? I just booked a cruise and they are asking for the Full deposit by 5:00 today. How do i tell them I want to use our FCC? I dont want to use a TA. Do I have to call to tell them?

Thanks!

You don't. I made a late on line booking last night and called them this morning to complete it and ask for my FCC's to be applied.

if the second person does not have a FCC they would have to pay the full deposit thats required and receive no obc

Unless they changed the policy you can book the second person with only $100 deposit if one person in the room has an FCC. The second person will not get the OBC but still can get the reduced deposit. My wife and I each had an FCC and were able to book two rooms with one child in each room. The total deposit was $400. $200 in FCC's and $200 on the credit card.

Unless they changed the policy you can book the second person with only $100 deposit if one person in the room has an FCC. The second person will not get the OBC but still can get the reduced deposit. My wife and I each had an FCC and were able to book two rooms with one child in each room. The total deposit was $400. $200 in FCC's and $200 on the credit card.

This is still the policy. If one person in a cabin has a FCC and the other does not, the person without can just pay $100 deposit, but does not get any OBC.

Archived