Leaving on a Jet Plane . . . Mariner 4/30 - 5/20 Travel Blog

We are leaving the house in a few minutes for Barcelona. We are doing a travel blog of our cruise. We did this last year while we were on 4 segments of the World Cruise. Of course, we had lots of sea days then and this cruise is much more port intensive. We're going to attempt to keep the travel blog up to date but may fall behind on some days and our photos will, most likely, be unedited.

Here's the link to the travel blog:

http://blog.travelpod.com/members/thewrens

I'll try to post here each day that I make an entry.

Karen and Wayne

We are leaving the house in a few minutes for Barcelona. We are doing a travel blog of our cruise. We did this last year while we were on 4 segments of the World Cruise. Of course, we had lots of sea days then and this cruise is much more port intensive. We're going to attempt to keep the travel blog up to date but may fall behind on some days and our photos will, most likely, be unedited.

Here's the link to the travel blog:

http://blog.travelpod.com/members/thewrens

I'll try to post here each day that I make an entry.

excited to meet you and the husband -- I need to make sure you write nice things about me LOL ready for the trip of a lifetime see you in Barcelona

Karen-

Just read your update. What hotel did you select in Barcelona?

We did the Regent pre-cruise hotel - Hotel Rey Juan Carlos. When we booked our cruise, the itinerary said that we would depart from Tarragona. We thought it would be a good idea to have the transfer so we booked the hotel. Additionally, there were two hotels that Regent used. I don't remember the other hotel's name right now but when we got our documents we were booked at the Rey Juan Carlos. It is a very nice hotel but not close to anything. No other restaurants within walking distance. The other hotel was more centrally located. We wish now that we had opted out but we didn't.

Karen

Thanks Karen, very nice pix of the Duomo and Pisa. Also, nice for Wayne and you to link up with your college friend and her husband in Pisa. Enjoy P7, recommend the stuffed portobellow mushroom as an app.

ps..could not wait for Wayne, your, Ida and my London Tower to Iceland and back voyage next July, we booked a Silversea crossing this November.

Thanks Karen, very nice pix of the Duomo and Pisa. Also, nice for Wayne and you to link up with your college friend and her husband in Pisa. Enjoy P7, recommend the stuffed portobellow mushroom as an app.

ps..could not wait for Wayne, your, Ida and my London Tower to Iceland and back voyage next July, we booked a Silversea crossing this November.

Let us know the details, Wes!! Will post later about Prime 7 tonight.

Karen

Archived