Star Family Suite (SJ) - Cabin 12018

computerworks

so what kind of converter would you need ?

thanks

Just the plug adaptor - if your machine can handle 100-240 V Input (like mine).

I didn't bring mine when we did Caribbean cruise so had to ask butler for a long extension cord to join my already long extension cord!

Imagine that - the SJ rooms are sooo big!

Just the plug adaptor - if your machine can handle 100-240 V Input (like mine).

I didn't bring mine when we did Caribbean cruise so had to ask butler for a long extension cord to join my already long extension cord!

Imagine that - the SJ rooms are sooo big!

Where do you find the plug adaptor for sale? I have looked and I am not sure which one i am actually looking for thank you

Jan

Where do you find the plug adaptor for sale? I have looked and I am not sure which one i am actually looking for thank you

Jan

Try the electronics stores, or in one of the airport stores. They are simple US to European ones as shown in the picture. Very inexpensive ($2-$5 each).

I think Amazon sells them.

1223648031_UStoEUROplugadapter.jpg.d80aba204e0be26b6484277a81f77221.jpg

• 4 months later...

Thank you Thank you Thank you for these GREAT pictures. I just booked the Dawn for Aug 2013 in a family suite and was dying to see more pictures of the set up. We will have our 7 and 9 year old on the couch and the "baby" who will be 3 in the murphy bed. Is it a twin size or a full? Thinking about how much he moves at night and wondering if maybe a pack n play would be better? LOL.

I love that there are privacy curtains. I did not see that on the ncl website pictures and was hoping it had something like this. VERY happy about that and the bathroom having a tub!

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting these pics! We will be in one of these cabins in March. We are sailing with our 3 DD, 7, 11, and 13...and are considering bringing a single air mattress so they can all have their own bed. Will there be room for this at night?

No room for air mattress. The table and chairs are moved to make room for Murphy bed, this makes a tight squeeze. Once that is put up lots of room. The grandkids learned how to do the sofa and Murphy bed and no waiting for cabin Stewart. Had two girls 11 and 16, boy 8. Just do a rotating system for them. Ours slept side ways to face the water.

Thanks for posting these pics! We will be in one of these cabins in March. We are sailing with our 3 DD, 7, 11, and 13...and are considering bringing a single air mattress so they can all have their own bed. Will there be room for this at night?

No room for air mattress. The table and chairs are moved to make room for Murphy bed, this makes a tight squeeze. Once that is put up lots of room. The grandkids learned how to do the sofa and Murphy bed and no waiting for cabin Stewart. Had two girls 11 and 16, boy 8. Just do a rotating system for them. Ours slept side ways to face the water.

There is room for single air mattress if you do not fold out the sofa bed, and let the child sleep on it unfolded - it can be comfy.

I'm booked in the SG on the Star, same room but with balcony and no Murphy bed. Does anyone know if the fold-out couch is a full or a queen? Knowing how uncomfortable they can be I'm thinking about bringing a blow-up bed to put on-top of the fold-out mattress. If that's not an option, I thought about having DD - 17 sleep on the couch in its natural state and bring a single blow-up? Is the couch comfortable if sleeping on the cushions?

Archived