QSine on Constellation?

adchesney

Dear Folks,

I received a mailing from Celebrity, it states that Qsine is on Constellation...can anyone confirm this and also advise what other speciality restaurants are on board?

Has anyone received a special offer for the speciality restaurants or can tell me how to get them - (e.g. buy 2 get 1 free?)

Regards

ANDREW (Yateley, UK)

No Qsine on Constellation. She has Tuscan Grille instead as well as Bistro on 5 and the Murano type venue (forget what name it goes by on Connie). Often the first night is 20% off and occasionally (but not on all sailings) they offer discounts on other nights if they are not selling well. Once on board you can also buy packages of 3 or 5 dinners at a reduced rate.

I may be wrong, but I thought I read a PR story where they are adding it and some new balconies in early 2013.

Hi Fblack,

They are adding BLU & AQ Class cabins, along with some outside cabins on Deck 3, to Constellation in April 2013. I asked Celebrity about Tuscan a few months ago, and was told Tuscan will remain on Connie. Of course, plans can change, but that's what I was told.

Now that I've tried Qsine, and enjoyed it, I'd much rather Tuscan remains on Connie. It's still my favorite Specialty Dining venue.

Hi Fblack,

They are adding BLU & AQ Class cabins, along with some outside cabins on Deck 3, to Constellation in April 2013. I asked Celebrity about Tuscan a few months ago, and was told Tuscan will remain on Connie. Of course, plans can change, but that's what I was told.

Now that I've tried Qsine, and enjoyed it, I'd much rather Tuscan remains on Connie. It's still my favorite Specialty Dining venue.

Andy

I fully agree with you. I think that Qsine is less suitable for the M-class ships with fewer speciality restaurants.

Sue

Page 9 of Captin's Club magazine QUOTE: "...the tasting experience continues onboard, with the newly rejuvenated Celebrity Constellation offering a delicious range of restaurants such as Bistro on Five and Qsine, alongside glamorous bars such a Cellar Masters Wine Bar and the ice-topped Martini Bar."

We loved Qsine on Silhouette last November and was hoping to do it again...but alsas :-(

ANDREW

Again, Celebrity PR communications miss the boat.

Reminds me of the time they were giving as a prize a free Aqua Class Suite on a ship that didn't have this category of stateroom.

Sure you can dine at Qsine while on a Constellation cruise. You just have to wait until Infinity is docked next to it and walk across the pier......:):):):)

Archived