PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

Everybody needs to get their blood work results ======good luck

Chris/Cass the review was great, loved it. AND it's puppy day ! Goodbye quiet life.

My friend Cyn is comin tom from Jax and we have matinee tkts for Le Cage, yippee. George Hamilton has the lead haha.

All have a great day :)

Mornin all !

Chris/Cass it's puppy day !

My friend Cyn is comin tom from Jax and we have matinee tkts for Le Cage, yippee. George Hamilton has the lead haha.

:)

Today should be a sparkler for C&C. Have a joyous weekend with the new one!:)

Is GH still around?!! I guess his tanned self would fit in Le Cage just fine! Enjoy the show!

I'll be hopping over to Lake Alto, near Waldo (When someone ask's Where's Waldo? say Florida!) with it's nefarious speed traps-if the speed limit is 25mph and it's 2 AM, no traffic and you're doing 35, you'll be seeing the local judge. Rowing club is doing the Sunshine Games. 1000 meter sprints. I'm winded and have no legs after the first 20 strokes, LOL. And I'm in 2-3 races.:eek: Need to find a place to eat and grab a beer on the way home as Satchel's in Gainesville is still closed for renovations:( And it was right on our way out too.

Hey Linda how are ya doing today?!

I'm doing ok, Taylor...how's your summer vacation going?:)

Mornin all !

Everybody needs to get their blood work results ======good luck

Chris/Cass the review was great, loved it. AND it's puppy day ! Goodbye quiet life.

All have a great day :)

That sounds like fun, Dox! Are you feeling better??

Is GH still around?!! I guess his tanned self would fit in Le Cage just fine! Enjoy the show!

I'll be hopping over to Lake Alto, near Waldo (When someone ask's Where's Waldo? say Florida!) with it's nefarious speed traps-if the speed limit is 25mph and it's 2 AM, no traffic and you're doing 35, you'll be seeing the local judge. Rowing club is doing the Sunshine Games. 1000 meter sprints. I'm winded and have no legs after the first 20 strokes, LOL. And I'm in 2-3 races.:eek: Need to find a place to eat and grab a beer on the way home as Satchel's in Gainesville is still closed for renovations:( And it was right on our way out too.

Drive slow....row hard! Have a great time, Stephen!:)

Check this video out of the Breeze! :D

This was posted on another thread this morning.

Thanks, Randy! She is one big beautiful ship! Not like those other megaliners that look like huge floating boxes;)

Good morning all! TGIF!!! Been a long week again...glad to see it's just about over. Have a good one, everyone!:)

I know you are so excited...I'm excited for you, too! Will try to patiently wait for pics, but something tells me it won't take long!;)

Loving the review (as always)...have to go catch up for the end...did you put any good Quest pics in there???;)

Unfortunately it looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow as I exceeded my monthly bandwidth on PB :rolleyes:. The pics will be back up tomorrow but it also means I can't post any pics of Vasher until tomorrow.

Happy Friday Breezers!!! It's V Day :D! I hope I can stay busy at work to stop myself from looking at the clock every 5 seconds. I'm so nervous and excited. I had a dream that when I went to pet him for the first time he bared his teeth and growled at me :(. I know, it's silly but I just want him to be happy in his new home.

No I have not booked yet. I want to try to get a number rolling here.

Here's what I have:

Myself 1

Linny & Dave 3

Chris & Cass 5

Crewsweeper 8

Floatie 9

Ron & Lisa 11

I know I'm forgetting people, please feel free to add. I putting out on the other roll call as well.

I'm at work and just finishing up lunch so I gotta motor.

Just noticed you need to add me and dh to this list Pommee. Thanks!:D

Good luck at the Sunshine Games!

I am taking single-sculling lessons later this month...my first time rowing ever! If I like it, I may take a crew-sweep class and join a crew. Any advice for a first timer?

Good evening breezers!! Wet and soggy FL tonight but the rain is a blessing so no complaints here!! AND it's just about TGIF already WOOOHOO!!!

Ward, you gotta get out more lol...we are scheming for Aruba on jolly pirate, in La Romana with Seavis on a jet boat to Saona, and Curacao is still a ? but I am working with Irie on a special tour, our port hours don't fit their regular tours well :D

In Grand Turk I'ma makin' a bee line for a taxi to Jack's, and maybe a visit to some new place I've heard opened just down the way from them:confused::p

Oh lord... well being out is indeed the problem... I am away from the boards so much cause of work and personal schedule that i dont have much time to catch up on all the threads.

OK pencil me and my roommate in for the pirate ship please. and might be interested in the tour in Curarao....

I was checking the group thread just had not seen any updates there in some time.

Good luck at the Sunshine Games!

I am taking single-sculling lessons later this month...my first time rowing ever! If I like it, I may take a crew-sweep class and join a crew. Any advice for a first timer?

Don't panic:eek:. The boat will feel a bit tippy, but if it tilts a bit too far just get both oars flat on the water. And also remember everyone gets dunked sometime. I was in a sweep 4 and we went over at the dock:D.

Oh lord... well being out is indeed the problem... I am away from the boards so much cause of work and personal schedule that i dont have much time to catch up on all the threads.

OK pencil me and my roommate in for the pirate ship please. and might be interested in the tour in Curarao....

I was checking the group thread just had not seen any updates there in some time.

And there's an alternative in La Romana for those not brave enough to ride on Floatie's jet boat....Dreams Resort in Bayahibe . A.I. $60...sign up with me on the RC by 2 weeks prior to cruise and pay the cash at Dreams.

Lots of time to catch up and lots of choices. Going to be as active of a cruise as you want it to "Bee";):)

And there's an alternative in La Romana for those not brave enough to ride on Floatie's jet boat....Dreams Resort in Bayahibe . A.I. $60...sign up with me on the RC by 2 weeks prior to cruise and pay the cash at Dreams.

Lots of time to catch up and lots of choices. Going to be as active of a cruise as you want it to "Bee";):)

been on fast boats before.. that doesnt bother me a bit! Just havent been to any of these islands and want to walk around and get a feel for them.

Hiya babies!!! CHEERS CHEERS and more CHEERS!!!:D

Ward, ready2, I hear ya on the walking around new ports, and these are all new for me too...but from all I have read and been told, La Romana is not the port to do that. Check it out. There are some places that sound good to see, like Altos, that are a taxi away though! And like Crew said, Dreams gets great reviews!

Evening Crew! Hope you had a fun day at the Sunshine games!:)

Good morning all! TGIF!!! Been a long week again...glad to see it's just about over. Have a good one, everyone!:)

Hi Linda! You bet I'm glad it's over! Saw the movie "What to expect when you're expecting" movie with jennifer Lopez tonight. Kinna cute and probably worth seeing if you like comedy:).

Unfortunately it looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow as I exceeded my monthly bandwidth on PB :rolleyes:. The pics will be back up tomorrow but it also means I can't post any pics of Vasher until tomorrow.

Happy Friday Breezers!!! It's V Day :D! I hope I can stay busy at work to stop myself from looking at the clock every 5 seconds. I'm so nervous and excited. I had a dream that when I went to pet him for the first time he bared his teeth and growled at me :(. I know, it's silly but I just want him to be happy in his new home.

Not silly at all Chris! We're excited for you and Vasher. Can't wait to see the puppy pictures.:)

Archived