PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hi Gang. Hi Vegas. I sent John Heald a message on his FB page this morning and here was correspondence:

Hey John, just heard that Butch Begovitch(?) is going to be our CD on the Breeze on our B2B cruise November 22-December 2. We were looking forward to the once in a liketime chance for you being our CD. What happened? Will you still be with us? I know from experience that Butch is a lot of fun, especially with Amy working by his side but We were so thrilled by the prospect of you being our CD.

His reply: John Heald: He is a little premature as we havent spoken about this but I will be onboard 100% for the 2 day and 99% for the 8 day. I may hand the ship over to him on the 8 day but will be on board to host some shows and bedtime story. So I will see you there mate. Thanks so much for the kind words. cheers

9 hours ago · Like · 2

So it sounds like there may be a little miscommunication there but it looks like Bruce is our CD. He was CD on the Dream also when I cruised last September 9th and he is a LOT of fun and full of energy. His sidekick, Amy, makes a good teaqm. Very personable and cheerful. We will love him and as some have already said, John may be free to hang with us more also. It keeps getting better and better.

Hmmmm, well....John posted yesterday that he will be on those cruises so maybe not as CD...:confused: or maybe the beards haven't told him yet what he's doing:rolleyes: Thanks Joanne!!!

That schedule makes me dizzy

Yep, John will be there, but maybe some more free time!

Good Morning Breezers! We got another full night's sleep last night :D. I'm actually going to attempt a day without coffee today. It's going to be so hot today that the thought of a warm beverage just does nothing for me....and they're now calling for triple digits tomorrow :eek:. I have a feeling I won't be outside much this weekend.

I have no problem if Butch is our CD, so long as John is still sailing with us. It could actually make it better as he'd be able to do more socializing w/o having to worry about all the CD stuff.

YAY for sleeping thru the nite!!! But then there's Lexi who had an awful barking fit and woke the whole house up at 3 am! Fortunately I have one bad ear, and I was sleeping on the good one, so I heard nothing;) DD finally came up and took Lexi downstairs to sleep with her!

Hi Gang. Hi Vegas. I sent John Heald a message on his FB page this morning and here was correspondence:

Hey John, just heard that Butch Begovitch(?) is going to be our CD on the Breeze on our B2B cruise November 22-December 2. We were looking forward to the once in a liketime chance for you being our CD. What happened? Will you still be with us? I know from experience that Butch is a lot of fun, especially with Amy working by his side but We were so thrilled by the prospect of you being our CD.

His reply: John Heald: He is a little premature as we havent spoken about this but I will be onboard 100% for the 2 day and 99% for the 8 day. I may hand the ship over to him on the 8 day but will be on board to host some shows and bedtime story. So I will see you there mate. Thanks so much for the kind words. cheers

9 hours ago · Like · 2

So it sounds like there may be a little miscommunication there but it looks like Bruce is our CD. He was CD on the Dream also when I cruised last September 9th and he is a LOT of fun and full of energy. His sidekick, Amy, makes a good teaqm. Very personable and cheerful. We will love him and as some have already said, John may be free to hang with us more also. It keeps getting better and better.

Thanks for clarifying the facts, Ron!

Sounds like most of us are heading for the heat over the next few days...our weather is all over the place...it's crazy. But now going back up to the 90's for the next few days.:rolleyes:

Mornin all !

TGIF, except it's a long day for John--he has his day work, then he does an auction with the hot dog cart from 6- 11

Need to touch up my hair today, do some wash and am looking for a new bathing suit (on-line)

All have a great day :)

Good Mornin' All.

Finally all caught up. Vacation was great. Was so nice to see mountains again. I love FL but it is so damn flat here. I have to get up to Asheville again for a much longer trip. My kind of town, lots of breweries, bars, restaurants, lots of great like minded people (liberals and hippies). Got to have some Carolina BBQ, love that vinegar BBQ sauce, ate at this great breakfast place that had this incredible apple butter. So good I had to buy a jug of it.

If you ever get a chance to visit and like pubs, check out Jack of the Wood. Great food, brews and old-timey music.

Work, so much change ... my boss is leaving my department to take a director position. Made sure to let her know if there is a position she may think would suit me to let me know. She said I'm in her rolodex =) So there is another management position open, for which I am abundantly qualified, but will not apply for. No one seems to want it. I would be miserable and wouldn't get to do the things that I enjoy so much about my job. Hopefully one of the more senior people in the department get it so that I get one of their positions. Management level without the managing of people. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Try these temps on for size!:eek::eek:

Hopkins, SC

Fri

Hi: 106°

Lo: 78°

Sat

Hi: 108°

Lo: 80°

Sun

Hi: 105°

Lo: 79°

Mon

Hi: 101°

Lo: 78°

Tue

Hi: 99°

Lo: 77°

Wed

Hi: 96°

Lo: 76°

:eek::eek:Holy Moly!! Those temps are bad. I am not going to complain about living in the north again (until we get 3 feet of snow) LOL.

Good Mornin' All.

Finally all caught up. Vacation was great. Was so nice to see mountains again. I love FL but it is so damn flat here. I have to get up to Asheville again for a much longer trip. My kind of town, lots of breweries, bars, restaurants, lots of great like minded people (liberals and hippies). Got to have some Carolina BBQ, love that vinegar BBQ sauce, ate at this great breakfast place that had this incredible apple butter. So good I had to buy a jug of it.

If you ever get a chance to visit and like pubs, check out Jack of the Wood. Great food, brews and old-timey music.

Work, so much change ... my boss is leaving my department to take a director position. Made sure to let her know if there is a position she may think would suit me to let me know. She said I'm in her rolodex =) So there is another management position open, for which I am abundantly qualified, but will not apply for. No one seems to want it. I would be miserable and wouldn't get to do the things that I enjoy so much about my job. Hopefully one of the more senior people in the department get it so that I get one of their positions. Management level without the managing of people. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

fingers and toes crossed pomme

Ashville IS awesome ! Glad you had a good time Love Carolina bbq

Did you have a chance to find out anything for me yet ? Thanks

Good morning funatics WOOOOHOOO!!! LOVE a TGIF morning, and Cool Steve and G-man are in the house, all is great!!:D

Thanks for getting more info Ron! I think it will be fabulous to have John AND Butch on board!!!

Ok pommee, sending good vibes and prayers that the best things come your way at work! Sounds like a fun trip, love Asheville and haven't been in tooooooooooo long!! Gatlinburg is another awesome place to hop to also!

The heat is on down here too guys, up in the 90's all week with 185% humidity:p Stay cool and hydrate hydrate hydrate!!!

Happy Friday Breezers! I'll be hydrating with Captain and Limeade this weekend ;). We're supposed to hit triple digits today as well but fortunately not as bad as those posted temps for SC above :eek:

Today is the end of our fiscal year at work so there is a lot to be done with running reports and crap this afternoon. I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend knowing how crappy today will be.

Welcom back Pommee! As much as I love BBQ, you can keep the carolina style. I hate vinegar. I'm more of a sweet Memphis fan myself.

Pizzaeater, thanks for getting us clarification! I'm sure John will have a ton of PR stuff to take care of with the Inagural sailing so it kind of makes sense that he wouldn't have CD duties as well. Is the Amy they're referring to 6'3"? We sailed with her on the Pride (she was the assistant then too).

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning funatics WOOOOHOOO!!! LOVE a TGIF morning, and Cool Steve and G-man are in the house, all is great!!:D

Hi everyone!

Eva, be sure and tell Cool Steve "Hi" for me.

I'll be in Raleigh this weekend with Randy, Chris, Kat, Donna, Pamela, Anna and Jeff and others for a Saints and Sinners land cruise. Want me to say "hi" to everyone for you?

Happy Friday Breezers! I'll be hydrating with Captain and Limeade this weekend ;). We're supposed to hit triple digits today as well but fortunately not as bad as those posted temps for SC above :eek:

Today is the end of our fiscal year at work so there is a lot to be done with running reports and crap this afternoon. I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend knowing how crappy today will be.

Welcom back Pommee! As much as I love BBQ, you can keep the carolina style. I hate vinegar. I'm more of a sweet Memphis fan myself.

Pizzaeater, thanks for getting us clarification! I'm sure John will have a ton of PR stuff to take care of with the Inagural sailing so it kind of makes sense that he wouldn't have CD duties as well. Is the Amy they're referring to 6'3"? We sailed with her on the Pride (she was the assistant then too).

Have a great day everyone!

Yes, that is the same 6'3" Amy. I believe they are a team that work together everywhere. Sent him a question to his FB page and he said she will be there too. And no, they are not secretly married but dear friends. I was very impressed with them. I've had Ryan Fitzgerald for my cruises on Valor and then Freedom. And now I get to have Butch on the Dream and the Breeze. And I FINALLY started the actual saving $ for the cruise. :D You'all have a good day!

Hot Morning All ( or Ya'll, as they say here in "extreme-south Georgia";)). Yep gonna be a scorcher here this weekend. Saving grace is I'm not on the road driving to Arkansas to see sister. 108 in Little Rock yesterday:eek: Hope it cools a bit in 3 weeks when I do this trip. Good news they're projecting sub $3 gass in 'Bama and Ole Miss in July, so that'll lower some expenses.

Pomme, glad you had a good vacay, you're gonna wish you're back in those mountains again though:p. Did you go to 12 Bones BBQ's for their bluberry chipolte ribs there? Just curious if all the hype is good.

Hot Morning All ( or Ya'll, as they say here in "extreme-south Georgia";)). Yep gonna be a scorcher here this weekend. Saving grace is I'm not on the road driving to Arkansas to see sister. 108 in Little Rock yesterday:eek: Hope it cools a bit in 3 weeks when I do this trip. Good news they're projecting sub $3 gass in 'Bama and Ole Miss in July, so that'll lower some expenses.

Afternoon Crew! Hope you're keeping cool this afternoon. 115 degrees in my car when I left work this afternoon! Regular gas in Columbia, SC is already down to $2.88/gal. Yeah!

Archived