PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Now you're talkin, Pom!:D

I found the info on FB. Raytown, the person organizing this is Cruiser Deb on FB, or DebnGab on here. If you don't have access to her, just give me your first name and how many people and I will ask her to sign you up.

*Update*

Here is an updated list of sign-ups for the group dinner at Cucina. We have 5 spots open for the first seating.

Breezers Night at Cucina del Capitano

The Cucina manager can accommodate 30 of us at 6:00pm and another 15 at 6:30pm on Thursday, November 29 (Aruba day, back on board by 3:30pm).

We will fill the first 30, then 15 …the tables will all be close together. Should we exceed 45, I will work with the manager to grab more spots.

Deb (Cruiser Deb/DebnGab) 2

Dale Mote 2

Karen D’Eon (Pkrchickr) 3

Lee Toleman (Aussiegirl)2

Stephen Tabb (Crewsweeper) 3

Ronald Moyer (Pizzaman)2

Steve and Chelle Kanclerowicz 2

Linny Gebel (IrishLinny) 2

Al McLeod (Pommee) 1

Kim and Randy Wright( rtw68) 2

Will and Evelyn (deckchaircaptain)

Dwight and Margie Evans 2

Would you please sign us up for the dinner

Dennis and Nekita Arrington (Raytownlady) 2

Oh boy, this is going to be such a fun cruise. I doubt we're going to get a whole lot of rest on this vacation. I'm very fortunate that while I'm working out, I can pretty much eat anything. With all the amazing food on this ship, I'm going to have to make a real effort to get to the gym every other day. I have a feeling you all will make that very difficult with late nights and probably drinking more than I should :o. And I'm sorry, my mind is pretty much always in the gutter ;)

Oh boy, this is going to be such a fun cruise. I doubt we're going to get a whole lot of rest on this vacation. I'm very fortunate that while I'm working out, I can pretty much eat anything. With all the amazing food on this ship, I'm going to have to make a real effort to get to the gym every other day. I have a feeling you all will make that very difficult with late nights and probably drinking more than I should :o. And I'm sorry, my mind is pretty much always in the gutter ;)

Chris, That's why we have sea days and early departure times from GT. When that afternoon sun gets too hot and your pores aren't sweating out the remanants of the prior night, it's time to hit the gym! Then do a tour around the spa stuff. Thlasso pool, steam rooms, heated loungers for the nap. You'll be bright eyed and rarin' to go before the line statrts for the Taste Bar and sushi.:D

Linny, I saw your posts on the vaping thread. You guys rock! I really admire the way your whole family has taken control of your health and life in a DIY manner! It's a journey, but you're already heading down the right road. :)

8 More Woensdags!!!

Well, Folks, it looks like I spoke too soon. I was told incorrectly by Carnival that all I'd have to pay was $50 each cruise administration fee to switch names. Called to make it happen and it turns out that as we are past the final payment date for both cruises, I'd have to sacrifice both deposits of Lisas to put my friend on. I'd have to pay $400 instead of the $100 I was told. So I informed my friend that I couldn't pay that at this time and we had a falling out. So it looks like it is STILL just me.:D I had bought a $200 Visa gift card for her to get clothes with and I am suspecting that the card is what she really wanted. So I really know how to pick-em! :o Anyway, she and I have a history from 19 years ago and I think some things just don't change. So, Karen and family, I'd still like that table seat! :)

P.S. I didn't send the card. It will go back into the bank. Now I still have to be strong. Sometimes, Lisa still seems a good alternative to me. It has been a month so I still have relationship withdrawals. I will stay strong.

Sounds like it's time for you to stay away from women for awhile! YIKES! All that matters at this point is that YOU get on the cruise...you'll have plenty of people around to keep you company!

lol no I;m not feeling better - but cruise is non ref at this point........................

You're not better???:( Why don't you jump over to the Dr before you go? Maybe there is a different med you can try?

Would you please sign us up for the dinner

Dennis and Nekita Arrington (Raytownlady) 2

I'll get you added to the list! And Lynne and Rick, too!:)

Chris, That's why we have sea days and early departure times from GT. When that afternoon sun gets too hot and your pores aren't sweating out the remanants of the prior night, it's time to hit the gym! Then do a tour around the spa stuff. Thlasso pool, steam rooms, heated loungers for the nap. You'll be bright eyed and rarin' to go before the line statrts for the Taste Bar and sushi.:D

Linny, I saw your posts on the vaping thread. You guys rock! I really admire the way your whole family has taken control of your health and life in a DIY manner! It's a journey, but you're already heading down the right road. :)

8 More Woensdags!!!

Thanks, my friend! We're working on it.;)

Lynne & Nekita, the four of you have been added to the Cuccina dinner list!:)

Thanks a bunch!

Is it too soon to start packing???? I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready to go on this trip. I don't know when I've been so excited about an upcoming cruise.

Question for the ladies: How elegant will you be dressing on the cruise elegant nights? I'm still undecided if I will wear a long or short dress or even slacks.

Another Question: Does anyone know if there will be a cruise elegant night on the 2-day?

I sure hope not, we werent lucky enough to book the same cabin for both legs of the trip so my plan is to pack a carryon bag with everything we will need for the 2-day that way I wont have to repack everything on turnaround day. Hopefully this will make switching cabins easier. I did book an inside cabin on the same deck; so basically we're just moving across the hall.

Thanks a bunch!

Is it too soon to start packing???? I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready to go on this trip. I don't know when I've been so excited about an upcoming cruise.

Question for the ladies: How elegant will you be dressing on the cruise elegant nights? I'm still undecided if I will wear a long or short dress or even slacks.

Another Question: Does anyone know if there will be a cruise elegant night on the 2-day?

I sure hope not, we werent lucky enough to book the same cabin for both legs of the trip so my plan is to pack a carryon bag with everything we will need for the 2-day that way I wont have to repack everything on turnaround day. Hopefully this will make switching cabins easier. I did book an inside cabin on the same deck; so basically we're just moving across the hall.

There is no way they'll be doing a formal night on the 2 day. The first day is sail away and the second most people would be packing (well at least on a normal cruise). I would like to know what 2 days will be formal on the 8 day though.

There is no way they'll be doing a formal night on the 2 day. The first day is sail away and the second most people would be packing (well at least on a normal cruise). I would like to know what 2 days will be formal on the 8 day though.

I agree , really hard to make that work out...

Well maybe a formal breakfast? LOL

Thanks a bunch!

Go for it and start packing! I officially started packing last week. :D:D

I am probably different than most but I love to dress up since I never get to so I am taking long evening gowns for the formal nights...well one might be a short sequin gown...not sure yet since we are on the Breeze 14 days and taking 4 formals with me(this is why we drive...I pack way too much)...and not sure which formal night I will wear what LOL.

I think a lot of us would like to know. I can't believe that it is getting so close and Carnival can't make simple decisions. Or at least if they have....they are not saying.

If I had to guess, I'd say the first would be Sunday (the first sea day) and then Friday (first sea day after 4 port days in a row). But that's just a guess.

3 great minds think a like. Same thing I was thinking.

And those were the days I was given by those who "should" know...but who knows lol!! No really, those are the days that make the most sense, they would not have it on a port day if they could help it, never have had one on a port day myself actually, and they have never had it on the last day which would be the 3rd sea day on this sail:D

Now the two day, I have no idea!! On the two day Miracle we did, they had the formal night dinner but it wasn't billed as Elegant, and it wasn't Elegant lol!!! Most cruisers were in nice dresses/dressier pants on men...

Hiya funatics!! We're on the down side WOOOHOOO!!!:p

Thanks a bunch!

I think you will be fine in a short dress or slacks, Nekita...we are planning to be in short dresses for sure, they have so many great ones that are easy to pack now:D

The cabin steward will assist you transferring your luggage also, you shuldn't have to lug it off when we go down the ramp through customs. If any doubt, you can store them in one of our cabins who aren't changing, welcome to drop them in mine for sure! The changeover in customs will most likely be longer this trip with so many B2B'ers:D We'll have to have a breakfast cocktail to tide us over:eek::p;)

Hi Chris! I'm pretty much thinking this trip is going to be beyond fun!:D

Well, Folks, it looks like I spoke too soon. I was told incorrectly by Carnival that all I'd have to pay was $50 each cruise administration fee to switch names. Called to make it happen and it turns out that as we are past the final payment date for both cruises, I'd have to sacrifice both deposits of Lisas to put my friend on. I'd have to pay $400 instead of the $100 I was told. So I informed my friend that I couldn't pay that at this time and we had a falling out. So it looks like it is STILL just me.:D I had bought a $200 Visa gift card for her to get clothes with and I am suspecting that the card is what she really wanted. So I really know how to pick-em! :o Anyway, she and I have a history from 19 years ago and I think some things just don't change. So, Karen and family, I'd still like that table seat! :)

P.S. I didn't send the card. It will go back into the bank. Now I still have to be strong. Sometimes, Lisa still seems a good alternative to me. It has been a month so I still have relationship withdrawals. I will stay strong.

I'm thinking you might just wanna spend some time with yourself for awhile!;) We're good people, you'll have fun with us!:)

Archived