PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Well we did it...we booked the Caribbean Princess for Dec. 8th:D I have never been to a private island before will love that.

Now I have to investigate everything there is to know on Princess. My first time on Princess but dh has been on it before.

wooo hooo !

We've never sailed on Princess, but my TA loves them.

Mornin all !

GOOOOOOOOO Gators

Feeling mucho better - think I had a flu bug yesterday

Talked to my son and he was taking Brendan (g s) on a cub scout over night camping trip --it was going to be 40 at night, yikes

John did wash for me yesterday, now I have to put it all away.

All have a great day :)

Good Morning Funatics! Slept in late here today...at least for me. Hope everyone has a great day planned!

Morning Ready! Little chilly in SC this morning, maybe a good cup of coffee would help! Not much planned here today! Hope you have a good day too!:)

Mornin all !

GOOOOOOOOO Gators

Talked to my son and he was taking Brendan (g s) on a cub scout over night camping trip --it was going to be 40 at night, yikes

Morning Dox! Glad you're feeling better today!:)

Hey Floatie you got mail! I received an email about changing dining times and I just seen it in my junk mail. NO Way do I want to change times! I told her I had this booked for over 500 days.

Ackkkkkkkkkk:mad: I am so done with this, ready to get my bopper out for all of them!! Ready2 you have mail, I have sent in our dining lists repeatedly and it WILL be handled correctly one way or another...I believe it's related to CCL overselling the ship but we booked WAY too early to deal with this crapola!!! NO WORRIES, I am on it!:cool:

Good morning funatics!!! Glad you just had a passing bug, doxie! Today is laundry and for the fun part, a trip to the party store to continue the goodie bag hunt:D:p

Good Morning All

I'm up this morning just put a roast in the crock pot. My walking partner gave me a recipie for a coca cola roast so I'm trying it out today.

Very windy here today may go to the Fall Festival if I start feeling energetic. But I'd rather go to basement and bring up my luggage.

Enjoy your Sunday!:D

Ackkkkkkkkkk:mad: I am so done with this, ready to get my bopper out for all of them!! Ready2 you have mail, I have sent in our dining lists repeatedly and it WILL be handled correctly one way or another...I believe it's related to CCL overselling the ship but we booked WAY too early to deal with this crapola!!! NO WORRIES, I am on it!:cool:

Good morning funatics!!! Glad you just had a passing bug, doxie! Today is laundry and for the fun part, a trip to the party store to continue the goodie bag hunt:D:p

awww, so sorry it is giving you fits.

Thanks Floatie you've got mail!

Good Morning All

I'm up this morning just put a roast in the crock pot. My walking partner gave me a recipie for a coca cola roast so I'm trying it out today.

Very windy here today may go to the Fall Festival if I start feeling energetic. But I'd rather go to basement and bring up my luggage.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Let's get this party started!:)

Well we did it...we booked the Caribbean Princess for Dec. 8th:D I have never been to a private island before will love that.

Now I have to investigate everything there is to know on Princess. My first time on Princess but dh has been on it before.

Congrats!!!! That is gonna be some trip!!!:D

Mornin all !

GOOOOOOOOO Gators

So glad you're feeling better, Dox! How are the new meds working out for you? Any difference?

Go get em, girl! I wouldn't want you mad at me! LOL!;)

Happy hunting!!

Good morning Breezers! Have a few chores to get done this morning before kickoff but looking forward to a day of football.

Glad you're feeling better Dox

How was the party? I saw the pics of all the girls...so cute!

Congrats!!!! That is gonna be some trip!!!:D

So glad you're feeling better, Dox! How are the new meds working out for you? Any difference?

not yet, sigh.....I am down to a size 6-8

If I dont improve soon, we are going to canx this cruise :(

Dont want to spend all that money and not enjoy the cruise AND food

Good Morning All

I'm making pot roast in the crock pot, too:) Windy and gray here, too. I woke up thinking about packing! LOL! Still a bit too early. Wish we had an extra room for staging, but we really don't:(

Taylor, congrats on 3rd place!!! That is excellent! Safe travels, honey.

Hi Funatics...sorry I never made it back here for happy hours last nite. Between the other place and watching a movie, I got sidetracked:o We watched Descendents with George Clooney...it was a good movie! And being shot all around Hawaii made for some gorgeous scenery!

I'm making pot roast in the crock pot, too:) Windy and gray here, too. I woke up thinking about packing! LOL! Still a bit too early. Wish we had an extra room for staging, but we really don't:(

Taylor, congrats on 3rd place!!! That is excellent! Safe travels, honey.

Hi Funatics...sorry I never made it back here for happy hours last nite. Between the other place and watching a movie, I got sidetracked:o We watched Descendents with George Clooney...it was a good movie! And being shot all around Hawaii made for some gorgeous scenery!

Thanks ya Linda

I'm little tired too!!:)

Morning Linny! Whatcha got going on in your world today?:)

Not a heck of a lot. A little cleaning, gym, that's about it. Quiet days are fine with me! How bout you?

OH NOOOOOOOOO! Don't say that! If it's not helping, tell the DR and maybe he can try something else? There has to be an answer for you:(

Oh foo:(! When's your next dr. appointment? Hopefully, they can try some different meds to get you back to your old self!

Archived